Postal coaching of ICWA??

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)

02 November 2009  

Hai frns,

In april-09 i have sent apllication for ICWA foundation postal coaching.I have sent all the requsities like DD, and all other certificates.Am sure i have filled the application very carefully.As it would be comfortable for sending form-112 to ICAI, i have opted for poatal coaching since coaching classes are cumpolsory for CWA.

But still now i didn receieve any communication regardnig that application from ICWAI.One of my frns who sent the application along withe mine has receieved the books and test papers in september.

I dont remember my DD No. to consult the bank and check whether the dd has been encashed or not.Now i cant help it anyway.

I planned to complete ICWA concurrently with CA, but bcoz of this am not elgible to write CWA foundation in DEC-09.

Now what should i do? Should i still wait for sumding from ICWAI? I cant communicate with them as i don rem DD No or application number.

Should i wait or send a fresh application taking a new DD? How can conveince myself that i would receieve the books if i send a new application? To what extent i should blame that institute??

Pls suggest me as it plays a major role of my future plans..........