Easy Office

Please support the PEII students -Share your opinions

Page no : 3

kapil abhishek (student) (293 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

i am also wid u guys......

1 Like

Pranjal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (531 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

The suggesstions r really praise worthy.To d question tht ICAI will b ready to answer all questions,I would request my fellow students to post d replies to mails tht they received so tht in case their answers to questions asked doesn't resemble to wht they ve replied,we can use them as proof.It's an autonomous body but tht doesn't mean tht they'll play with students' life.Please spread this msg to every students in d nook & corner of d country,we have to come together if we want d Institute to stand up & take note of us.
1 Like

vaibhav (student) (131 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

Please change heading..we are in popular discussion..invite every one...and not PE Ii for Openion..ie PCC IPCC final & CA every one..so it shuld not be ignored...

Replied 31 May 2010

The suggesstions r really praise worthy.To d question tht ICAI will b ready to answer all questions,I would request my fellow students to post d replies to mails tht they received so tht in case their answers to questions asked doesn't resemble to wht they ve replied,we can use them as proof.It's an autonomous body but tht doesn't mean tht they'll play with students' life.Please spread this msg to every students in d nook & corner of d country,we have to come together if we want d Institute to stand up & take note of us.

CA Girish Kumar S (B.Com(Hons), CA) (61 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

Dear Pranjal,

U wanna become "HERO" try out in movies n not in a forum like this, drop ur idea of forming an union , u have a problem talk to the president directly (if u daring enough) instead of draging the Institute to media and tarnishing the image further n spoiling the future of scores of people.

Regards

Girish

1 Like

CA Girish Kumar S (B.Com(Hons), CA) (61 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

Dear Pranjal,

U wanna become "HERO" try out in movies n not in a forum like this, drop ur idea of forming an union , u have a problem talk to the president directly (if u daring enough) instead of draging the Institute to media and tarnishing the image further n spoiling the future of scores of people.

Regards

Girish

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

Dear pranjal and all, it is my humble request please ignore some of comments here and focus on what we need to do for us.... god bless us all (PE2 students)

M hoping i will get quick responce, i have some contacts in local newspaper. i will try to reach big names in news media with the help of that

1 Like

Replied 31 May 2010

Dear Girish ...you are absulately right...Institute will also publicly display our papers...the problem is only understanded by person who are facing it...we will not do all this diractly to media...support from all CA Association first taken.

Replied 31 May 2010

Just go through d scores of posts which d ill treated PE II students have posted here after communicating with d Institute.At d individual level nobody's voice r going to b heard.If u go through a different post here one of d final student Debojit has come forward to voice our concerns n has even written a well though out mail to d Institute.Does he wants to become a Hero?,wht will he get if Institute does something for d good of us.It's a question of voicing ur opinions against injustice.If u read one of d replies here we've agreed tht we r not at war with ICAI,we just want them to take note of our future.We do value ICAI's image but who''ll value our future?,our careers?.

Replied 31 May 2010

Just go through d scores of posts which d ill treated PE II students have posted here after communicating with d Institute.At d individual level nobody's voice r going to b heard.If u go through a different post here one of d final student Debojit has come forward to voice our concerns n has even written a well though out mail to d Institute.Does he wants to become a Hero?,wht will he get if Institute does something for d good of us.It's a question of voicing ur opinions against injustice.If u read one of d replies here we've agreed tht we r not at war with ICAI,we just want them to take note of our future.We do value ICAI's image but who''ll value our future?,our careers?.

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

we donot want war we need fair deal

Replied 31 May 2010

Nobody wants to go public.But d problem has become such tht we r bound to think of media as d last resort.Wheater any association is there I don't know but talking to CAs who r into teaching,we remains in touch with d students & who have access to top brass of ICAI can suggest or help us out of this mess.I would earnestly appeal to our student friends of Delhi to please have a discussion with their fellow students in this regard

sreenath (Articled Assistant) (219 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

Yes, all the PE -2 Students are Protest  against CA Institute's intention against PE -2 Students, the CA Institute Will Think They Never Pass Out The PE -2 Students Last 3 Time Question Paper Set is Worst, Because their Intention is to Stop PE-2 Students Carrier

Replied 31 May 2010

Hay Pranjal, Ignore all this pass out students...we are heaving life of 45 years and we spended 4-5 years alrady for that ...now need to fight for batter future..is natural Right.......

(Guest)

This is the response i recieved  to the letter which Debojit & other PE2 stream students including me had sent to ICAI

Dear Student,

The present position of eligibility to appear in the Final examination of different stream students as per existing CA Regulations/ Council decisions are as follows:

1. All PE-II registered & passed students can appear in the Final Examination during the last 12 months of their articleship.

2. All PCC registered & passed (including converted from PE-II to PCC) students can appear in the Final Examination only after completing 3½ years of articleship.

3. Students who have opted/ converted to IPCC can appear in the Final examination during the last 6 months of their articles.

You are advised to continue your studies and preparation for examination as
per present set of Regulations.

If any change takes place and which affects students in general will be intimated through an announcement on our web site for the information of the students concerned.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: