Easy Office

Please support the PEII students -Share your opinions

Page no : 15

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

what to comment.... hope they are thinking for us

ronak (-) (25 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

just pray to GOD.. for all the help we pe2 students need.. we have tried our best to persuade the Institute now.

Have full faith in God.. Jo hoga acche keliye hi hoga.. 

1 Like

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

yeah dude..... inshallah....

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Originally posted by : ronak

just pray to GOD.. for all the help we pe2 students need.. we have tried our best to persuade the Institute now.

i like that .... thanks Ronak :)

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Originally posted by : ronak

Pranjal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (531 Points)
Replied 11 July 2010

After almost one month when I see the first message under this subject that I posted,I gets confused as to what discussion we started off.From all the post that were posted from the last two weeks or so it seems we've raised our hands & have knelled before ICAI to do whatever they want with our life,careers.At present it seems the only way out is either continue with the course if you can sustasin,else look for other profitable ventures because doing CA only shouldn't be ones prime concern.It's ultimatly what you've achieved that is more important.By slogging like this,begging before the Institute,going through ICAI's hopeless amendments we can achieve nothing more than wastage of few more years,all ready we've lost valuable years worshipping the Institute. So friends think rationally.

Ranjithkumar.P (Auditor Office) (26 Points)
Replied 13 July 2010

I wish to share the views of students who are in PE II Stream now. If institute consider the proposal  of granting Articleship to such students, it would be really beneficial  for their career. Even if they couldn’t get pass in their exams, they will get Articleship completion certificate from the institute

I already sent this mail to Institute....

ashish (pursuing pgdm & ca) (62 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Hi all,

wenn PE II results will be declared??? any idea...

Cheers

Ashish...

aruna (accounts assisstant) (25 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Hi,

You are right, PE II students future is at stake, especially those who have cleared one group & stuck up with only one group, like me, even i am too confused a lot, what to do? if i dont clear my may 2010 exams, that to with the new format of the question papers.

I just hope that CA institute thinks something for the students only with one group pending.

Regards

aruna

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Good news for PE-II students...........

Finally relief for PE-II students

Kunal Pandit (article) (38 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

True....!

ajithasai (m.ajitha) (95 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

hi

Yes we have to take such steps otherwise students of PE-II would also start to leave the CA courrse because of the institute's such partiality with PE-II students.

:D

regards,

phe9oxis,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: