Please help me out

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)

02 September 2010  

I have always been sharing my problems on this forum but sometimes only I have got beeter help

I have tried to change myself I did that but just to the extent of 25%.

Still now I have many problems with my articleship, office, principles and now even co-articles.

Please atleast u are someones co-article so can u plz help me out

There are now 2 co-articles with me.

One is boy and other girl.

Our principle doesn’t gives importance to boy articles and thus he is not given any kind of work except vouching at this 2 years of articleship level and even he doesn’t asks to give any work as he gets gets full time of 8 hours a day in office to study.

Other is a girl who acts in front of colleagues and principle too much as if the whole work is done by her but the truth is that she doesn’t do anything except do finalization of accounts which she gets all prepared.

Third is ME. Yes the great me. I have my office work continuously for 12 months, 7days a week and 10 to 11 hours a day.

The type of work I do is only making sales and purchase entries and typing.

I pass around 2000 entries a day.

After reading the above u all may think that wat this girl wants to talk about

Is she feeling proud about that?

My answer is not because at this stage of PCC 2 years of articleship I have learnt nothing.

But the thing that pinches me every second is that thought I did this…I cried for everything….then too…I didn’t got any time to study…I diDnt got to enjoy my CA…I didn’t got to learn….i didn’t got anything

Everything went and is going against my wish

Then tooo I feel happy just because I didn’t show off

But now I m pinched a lott that why I m not getting any creative work just because my computer speed is fast I m getting only to pass entries and type some or the other thing……

I am pinched by that the other two articles comes late atleast half an hour daily….they go on or sometimes b4 time back to home…they study full time in office atleast for 5 days…..Sunday they get holiday……then too why only I listen to bad words of my boss….why do I don’t get to learn….

Please I only want  u all to please give me a way to forget everything what is pinching me……

I have no interest left in CA

I just want my articleship to complete

But to complete that now I want full mind calm which I cant keep because of thinking so much about wat benefits other articles are getting and I m not…….

Another thing pinches me is that they got so much time to study then too why they failed in PCC exams

They had Pune coachings then tooo they faileD

They showed off that they study at home for atleast 5 hours and at office for good time…..b4 exam night they didn’t slept for 5 days then

Y THEY FAILED DAMID……..

PLEASE U SUGGEST HOW DO YOU DEAL TO THE PARTIALITY IN UR LIFE