EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Pencil and Eraser (Touching Story).........

Page no : 6

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 29 September 2011

Speechless....no words to express the feelings............with only tears from the eyes....thank u Sanjay Sir and Surender Sir for the sharing. Really parents are real treasure, they love and care for us unconditionally without expecting anything.:)

1 Like

Jigna (1) (21 Points)
Replied 30 September 2011

Nice touching story

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 02 October 2011

“We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents.”

I read this ever-relevant delineation some days back. But, I had little choice but to take time ( It’s festival time in Bengal ) before answering anything  on this heartfelt feelings of a very distinguished personality.

The sketch took me back to the year 2008.

It was the 9th of March. 11.45 A.M.

A nurse came holding a just-born in her hands. “This is you female baby”, told she and before I could have a proper feeling about The Incident, she left. I had seen my DAUGHTER!!!

That day, I was more concerned about my wife and paced the floor of the hospital with all kinds of weird thoughts coming in and going out of my mind…. “ Would she ever come back to her senses?”…

As time passed by, I watched my wife playing the role of a Mother doing whatever a Mother does to make her child’s life safe, secure and comfortable. I witnessed – I’m still witnessing - how a bud blooms into a flower under the caress of a Mother.

When my little Rishila would come into my lap, she would put her big eyes on me, - only me as if nothing more interesting existed outside. Till now I feel lost for words that can describe that fixed glance of that tiny creature – my daughter. And slowly, I came to realize what actually is meant by blood-relation.

At night when I was alone with myself, a deep sense of guilt started creeping in me. I thought about the time when I came to my mother’s lap. And the thought of those sleepless nights that both she – my mother and my father had owing to my habit of playing at midnight or for having to allay my colic pain. Such thoughts started making my nights somber…

Not that my parents consider me as a bad son, but I think I could have behaved much better with my Mother, in particular, during my teenage years…

I feel myself among the luckiest to still have the shade of the Big Tree – my Father and the flowing river of unconditional love and affection – my Mother.

I thank Sanjay Ji, for presenting me with the inspiration to give vent to my feelings through words and any reader who by sheer virtue of her/his patience has read this confession-of-a-sort.   

2 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 02 October 2011

Thanks Sourav Ji for Sharing your precious feelings with us.

CA Pallav Singhania (IT System Auditor) (33262 Points)
Replied 12 October 2011

A true one...

wonderful sharing......

i would say only one thing after reading this wonderful post....

read it slowly......

"Humme Zindagi me itni galtiya bhi nahi karni chahiye ki.....PENCIL se pehle ERASER khatam ho jaye"

CA Pallav Singhania (IT System Auditor) (33262 Points)
Replied 12 October 2011

A true one...

wonderful sharing......

i would say only one thing after reading this wonderful post....

read it slowly......

"Humme Zindagi me itni galtiya bhi nahi karni chahiye ki.....PENCIL se pehle ERASER khatam ho jaye"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: