Easy Office

PE II Stusentds Association befor May 2010 Results

Page no : 3

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

why dont all should try e-Sahaayataa

Nirav (Accountant) (595 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

I am PE2 student, group 1 cleared, group 2 pending. I would like to say to all PE2 students that if u dont trust  ur Institute, then its ridiculous that u are wasting ur time on giving exams after exams. The result of PE2 is declining, reached to about 2%. Its not institute who's manipulating the result. Its because of students' own fault. Most of the student of PE2 are doing jobs. They study only one month or 15 days before exams. Then how it is possible to clear PE2 if they study hardly a month. See Institute is not manipulating the results...Its students who need to work hard,  i.e. FULL 6 MONTHS. And stop doing jobs to clear PE2.              TRUST UR INSTITUTE        OR       LEAVE CA.

navanit gupta (C.A) (57 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

Dear All

Best of Luck for your results.

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

Originally posted by : ..Nir..

I am PE2 student, group 1 cleared, group 2 pending. I would like to say to all PE2 students that if u dont trust  ur Institute, then its ridiculous that u are wasting ur time on giving exams after exams. The result of PE2 is declining, reached to about 2%. Its not institute who's manipulating the result. Its because of students' own fault. Most of the student of PE2 are doing jobs. They study only one month or 15 days before exams. Then how it is possible to clear PE2 if they study hardly a month. See Institute is not manipulating the results...Its students who need to work hard,  i.e. FULL 6 MONTHS. And stop doing jobs to clear PE2.              TRUST UR INSTITUTE        OR       LEAVE CA.

Agreed 100% correct ... even if institute extend PE2 attempts i am not going to continue in PE2 ( I hope i clear this time) but in any other case i convert ... so want u need to wait another 6 months more to write ur final exam ,

If cleared Pe2 u write exam after 2.5 yrs of articalship right total period is 3 years

and in Ipcc its also 3 years so there is no big diffrence.

just another 6 months .... its fine with me

vijay (PE _II Student & IPCC) (65 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

dear nir ,

iam totally not agreed with u , Do u know in SICASA 2009 , question of Regional balancing is asked by the students to BOS chairman , he simply replies, its all council matters and there is no need for answer here .

Do u known i am working as an audit assistant in CA firm which will grant me 2 and half months for my every attempt  with salary . Even my answer are matches with Suggested answer release of ICAI but still iam unable to  clear , do u think still it is my fault .

As a chartered accountant student i have a respect on CA Institute but as a CA students we have to bring notice the institute about their fault and wrong policy

Sorry if i hurt u anyways and please note that  time of reading is not important for Knowledge

with  regards

Vijay

Muddassar Aftab (student) (21 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

this is ridiculous for PE-II students what Icai Is doing with Us. As icai has given ipcc students to have their articleship by clearing ist group we should atleast get some relaxation like them as our results are so stringent since last 2 years. we are fooled by the iCAI BY MAKING EXAMS FEES every time. we need some co operation from institute as well. we are serious with our studies but the age has placed us in such circumstances that we have to earn and learn as well and on that we have to face such strict results ratios.

bhavesh sharma (acountant) (21 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

yes vaibhav i am also pe-2 student i have passed 1 gruop but not sure about second one. as we will not have any more attemp by thing this i feel my life have stop and there is nothing left as already we have give so much time for pe-2. and i thanks you for taking good step for all pe-2 student. best of luck and i will pray for use that there will be extension in this coursce.

bhakti (student) (32 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

I am a PE2 student. I have given my attempt for the seventh time for now. I have already cleared with my first group 2 attempts back. Now the pressure is really unbearable. I have given all my efforts this time. My parents n well wishers now want me to stop with CA n join MBA. I dont want to give up doing CA. But....... things are not permitting n the articleship pressure of 3.5years is also bothering.... I wish the institute takes note of PE-2 students. We dont want mercy or favour but just be fair with us. I dont understand what the institute is expecting from us........... Hardwork seems not paying........

Nirav (Accountant) (595 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

Dun listen to ur parents...Do wat ur heart says..Me too in same situation as urs. group 1 cleared two attempts back and stuck in group 2. Still articleship to go for 3 yrs. See this are just hard days of us..Same days cant remain forever in life.....Believe me...Happy days will shower upon us in future..jus dun leave CA...

vaibhav (student) (131 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

Thanks a lot to every one ,please respect institute..they are our parents now...

sharad jalan (employee) (59 Points)
Replied 21 May 2010

there can be a lot of discussions and talkings but the ultimate thing is the positive action on the part of the institute and for that to happen, we as a student can do very less and pray more and more. so jst pray, pray and pray.

Ramesh (Article) (71 Points)
Replied 21 May 2010

I totaly agree,  institute is asking practical question in the subjects, though the pe2 students are not allowed to start articleship what a logic, i also think that institute will bring another syllabus with in a year because of short in pass out from new scheme :D, they dont think about future before taking any decision.

Bhavik Davda (Proprietor) (238 Points)
Replied 21 May 2010

Every one be clear once we clear P.E.II and Finish with articleship- we will get certification from ICAI- ATC... so just one step to receive a degree from ICAI

vaibhav (student) (131 Points)
Replied 23 May 2010

Please dont Stope...we need help....

vijay (PE _II Student & IPCC) (65 Points)
Replied 23 May 2010

Please donot Stop...we need help....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: