Easy Office

PE II Stusentds Association befor May 2010 Results

Page no : 5

CA Yasaswy Sarma Veluri (Chartered Accountant) (605 Points)
Replied 21 June 2010

My Friend Cleared Pe - I in first attempt in the may 2006 attempt but i failed later i shifted to CPT and then Cleared my CPT and then My PCC tooo..

but my Friend is still Struggling in PE -II .

I know how hard it for PE - II students..... ICAI should do something abt it..

ajay (Article Assitant) (51 Points)
Replied 21 June 2010

correct

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 21 June 2010

pe2 students are ignored completly

Rakhi Sutar (Accounts Officer) (21 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

Completely agree with P.E. II Students problem.. As we can see people from CPT batch are now appearing for Final though they also failed in PCC for 2-3 times- they why P.E.II student have to wait such a long time....I m also getting frustrated about all this.. as days are passing very qiuckly and in our hand nothing is remaining... ... Our dream of CA is remain only a dream...now if we are still not getting cleared it then what is the use of after the age of 30.. when we will be settled in our career????????????Career will be zero.. now a days our family member and also our relatives are started talkking abt our attempt...they also start  pooling our legs... and making jokes ... isnt it insulting??????????

Really Institute must do something with PE II student.. bt increasing attepmt is not a solution.. its only waste of time...

I am wiith You all PE II Students...

RabiKiran (Paid Assistant) (29 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

PE II students are ignored in all wayz.

Hope some good news will come this time.

Me too from PE II but could not cleared 2nd group since 2005 May

Replied 09 July 2010

icai is going to loose quality students if they ignore pe2. atleast now they should take reasonable steps to increase th pass percentage atleast by 27%. rather than being money minded.

Replied 09 July 2010

icai is going to loose quality students if they ignore pe2. atleast now they should take reasonable steps to increase th pass percentage atleast by 27%. rather than being money minded.

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Final results on 19th, so Pe-2 looks a long wait. Hmm.

Replied 09 July 2010

yaa way to late..... what you expect july or august???

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

Well, they will probably say July 29, 30, or 31, and I don't think it will stretch to August, that was a hallmark of UP A..both times it got delayed when he was president, it won't happen again.

vaibhav (student) (131 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

As per my Knowledge it will be on first weak od Aug.

aravind (Business) (131 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

Hi friends. THE ICAI announced the exam date for november 2010 . Nothing about PE2 !!. As per the reginal chapters there is no more PE2. they should transfer to IPCC. what abount the articleship ???. The IPCC student can join Articleship after passing the 1st group. what about the PE2 1st group passed students?? if one student passed PE2 1st group 3 years back he cant eligible to articleship till date from his passing date of 1st group. his eatair 3 years waste . Can THE ICAI copmansate this ?????? What the hell institute doing ??? ICAI playing with PE2 Students. when PCC came, that time also not allowed to transfer to PCC to who joined to CA after compliting graduation, what type of law is this ??? PCC students allready complited 3 year articleship with out passing even single group also and after compliting Class 12 . Board of Studies gambling with PE 2 Students life. Every student should protest this . every student should say this problm to PRISIDENT of ICAI.

Replied 10 July 2010

aravind... one single question to you.... where was you since so long... why suddenly now ???

A group of student is already fighting with the condition... and now ikkey dukey student appearing demanding for justice.... y didnt you speak up a month ago.??? where was you all sleeping??

I know after result also some more such kind of people will wake up

aravind (Business) (131 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

hello 1)I raised the question about the future of the PE 2 students, when IPCC scheme comes in to existance.( almost one & half year back ) 2)I strongly commented when ICAI given 0.25% result. 3)I Strongly condemend when only 7 students were passed in final exam. 4)I gave hard comment when they told this is the last attempt to pe 2 ( one year back ) I think at that time you were sleeping. Any way by quarling inbetween us is no use. At least we should give some request to institute. at least they give permition to PE2 students to join articleship immadiatly after conversion that is more use full. what why u say ??

(Guest)

PE2 Students should come togather & file a case against ICAI, Point of Articles of IPcc after gr I & PE2 after clearing has got big sense & i think Court will consider this point. & grant a stay on discountinuance of PE2 or atleast give some favourable Judgement for disparity of articles period & thereby wasting of years of PE2 students, I think lets try it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: