Easy Office

PE II Stusentds Association befor May 2010 Results

Page no : 6

aravind (Business) (131 Points)
Replied 12 July 2010

Your idea is good. But before approach to court , we should approach the President. every PE II students should send mail to president. Students can ask for chance to join to articleship immadiatly after transferring to IPCC , with out waiting to compliation of 1 or both group, like Pcc students. what you nsay ??

vaibhav (student) (131 Points)
Replied 13 July 2010

Dear Arvind,

We are approching to President from last one month ..and constantly mails are sending to all top lavel responsible people ,but no fair reply from them................they are thinking we are doing just time pass by sending mails to them.

Replied 13 July 2010

This is very sad. please give me president email ID. shell we approach any reputed news paper like economics times etc ? And i wrote 3 articles to CA club india , that bledy people not showing that.

vijay (PE _II Student & IPCC) (65 Points)
Replied 18 July 2010

Hello friends ,

shall we contact Mr.TNM institute past president , i hope he can care for the students and give us solution

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Hi friends just received june 2010 studnets journal, icai has made it clear that it will not extend pe2 attemps and that students shall take conversion to ipcc if they want to continue with ca. That all was stated in last page of journal. so it means icai has decided the fate of pe2 students of they taking conversion into ipcc or else leaving ca.

Replied 19 July 2010

This is expected decission. But that bledy fellows should give some reduction at least in articleship period or somthing . so we students can fight for that .

neha (re) (25 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

students of pe 2 have been failing in one or the other group and sometimes even for 1 or 2 marks

the results are very discouraging and demotivating

many of them are working  and experienced and sincere in their approach appearing for exams without any classes as such.

whereas on the other hand students joining some of the classes get clear without any working knoweldge as such.

Aspy M. R. Dadabhoy (student) (84 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

i wish and i pray that the majority of pe2 students pass...i am one of them...i have seen their faces..that look of hopelessness ..fear.anger ..frustration...and i hope noone suffers it..NOONE

jhansi (student) (66 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

Really its a good discussion. i totally agree with all of you. really pe2 students are suffering a lot institute has to think of it

jhansi (student) (66 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

Is ICAI going to change its decision and extend one more attempt for PEII

Mohsin Chikani (Chief Accountant) (50 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

dear freinds,

I have no words to express my feelings. I registered for the Intermediate Course in July 1993, cleared group 1 of Inter in May 1996, completed my articles in july 1996, registered for PE-ii but it seems time & again failed to clear the exams & now all of it seems as if 17 years have gone down the drain. Where do students like me end up. Practically we are no better than b.com students coz 3 years of articleship has no practical value in the job market. Freinds i think this attempt was my lifeline & with this result my life, career & future have all come to a halt. Is anybody out there listening & willing to offer some help

Vani.A (CS) (168 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

Please advice the institute to give 1 more attempt

Replied 05 August 2010

Any body know whether any extension

sumanth sharma v (RA) (56 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

Friends .....below is the link I got from other members please read it'

I thought I would get exemption in both Auditing and LAw but just missed it ......I am also confused whether to convert it into IPCC or not ...any views on this welcome

it is confirmed that there will not be any extension for PE II ...they should convert it into IPCC and must undergo training of 35 hrs and computer training ....

/forum/files/47_pe2_to_ipcc.pdf

Replied 05 August 2010

Please all sent a mail to President asking about extension . his id is president @ icai.org

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: