Easy Office
LCI Learning

PE II Stusentds Association befor May 2010 Results

Page no : 4

yasasvi (none) (31 Points)
Replied 25 May 2010

The  above discussion is very true. people younger than pe2 students qualify faster not because they r more smart n studious but because of partiality of ICAI's pass percentages. This is quite agonising. Students loose their confidence.Loosing confidence is loosing everything isn't it!why is ICAI playing with these /us? is taking up CA totally a wrong choice or something else?and students giving their attempt are not less smarter than other PARTIALLY PROMOTED LOT .BUT ITS INSTITUTES SUPPORT THATS NEEDED AT THIS POINT OF CRISIS.

ashish (pursuing pgdm & ca) (62 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

huhhhh...m tired nw, continiously  appearing for PE II..dnt knw how long i have 2..i have tried every possibilities to clear bt no output.I got 2 knw tat PEII will be extend aftr may 2010 which means again almost every1 have 2 repeat coz 1 thing is 4 sure tat untill d extension will be stpd,d results will be detoriate..I appeared for ds term also i.e. may 2010 (1st grp) and aftr looking at d pattern of qstn paper esp law and audit, no options nothing..nt gtn what gonna happn ds tym...

Untill and unless we all who are suffering because of ICAI  bullsh*t attitude towards us,come together and raise voice nothing going 2 happn..ds will be prolonged...

Anways all d best to all who appeared for PE II......anddddddd

"Every term comes wid a new hope"...IF we compromise ...

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

we all are supporting you.. will be with you in any initiative u will start

Pranjal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (531 Points)
Replied 30 May 2010

Really good discussion is going on here regarding the above subjects.Thanks to caclubindia which has given us a platform to come together like this.I too cleared Gr II and I totally agree that Institute has made the life of most of us horrible.I was thinking of taking the help of some reputed news channel like the CNN IBN to focus our issue.I think every one will agree that media nowadays plays a major role in focussing very vital issues of the society.In a majority of cases even the govt was compelled to take note of certain issues.Most of the media personalities are quite accessible through twitter.Why not give a try in this regard?.Let's share your thoughts & action plans in this regard. 

(Guest)

Pranjal Go ahead, Begining with me , I say I am with you, Where ever you need any help pls send a PM to me Giving your mail ID & contact no. & i will contact you immd & be with you till the end of the road of this agitation

vijay (PE _II Student & IPCC) (65 Points)
Replied 30 May 2010

Pranjal Go ahead, Begining with me , I say I am with you, Where ever you need any help pls send a PM to me Giving your mail ID & contact no. & i will contact you immd & be with you till the end of the road of this agitation

Pranjal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (531 Points)
Replied 30 May 2010

Thanks for ur support.Actually I after going through d discussions was thinking about d idea of involving media here.If at all it can happen I feel it would b proper to execute it through students' association of PE II.I don't knw if there is any such association but before we approach let's try to hear what other PEII students have to say about this approach.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

visit this link

and post your reply

for the sake of PE-II students

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=85349

Replied 31 May 2010

hii pranjal...i m ready 4 it.....and i reqst all other students suffering from PE II to come forward.....Pranjal if u need any kinda help or you need 2 dscs smthng u can mail me at "ashish.mahi86 @ gmail.com"...coz i m also very much eager to take ds kind of steps like u r sayin against them.....so that the world should look at the reality rather than sayin to us " you people r not capable of doing CA"..

Cheers

Ashish Maheshwari

Replied 31 May 2010

hii pranjal...i m ready 4 it.....and i reqst all other students suffering from PE II to come forward.....Pranjal if u need any kinda help or you need 2 dscs smthng u can mail me at "ashish.mahi86 @ gmail.com"...coz i m also very much eager to take ds kind of steps like u r sayin against them.....so that the world should look at the reality rather than sayin to us " you people r not capable of doing CA"..

Cheers

Ashish Maheshwari

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 01 June 2010

hey guys i m also with all of u because at some stage i too have been a victim of pe2

(Guest)

hello friend

i am fully against the introduction of pcc andipcc . i dont why institute is dividing the students in these groups(pcc,peiiand ipcc).The icai ignoring old student and giving all benefits to new students may be becuase they are earning more money from that new students. in May 2010 whn i gave exam i saw the body language of peii studnt was not so good as compared to pcc or ipcc , WHEN INDIAN PEOPLE STOP DIVIDE AND RULE POLICY.

jay piyush dave (student) (88 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

I am also one of the victims of C.A pe 2 format.I dont understand one thing how can be institute rude towards

pe2 students?

First of all they are giving tuff results to pe 2 students as compared to pcc nd ipcc  examination.

It is good proposal to institute, please come forward to support us.

Thank You

Jay Dave

ASHWANI (student) (24 Points)
Replied 20 June 2010

icai should not give any further attempts to pe 2 students and convert them to pcc with out any re registration fee.

it is good for all pe-2 students from result and training prospective.

soni (accountant) (35 Points)
Replied 21 June 2010

Icai should not give any further attempts to pe 2 students just convert them to pcc. it is good for all pe 2 students from training and result prospective.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: