Easy Office
LCI Learning

PE II Stusentds Association befor May 2010 Results

Page no : 2

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL PE-2 STUDENTS..........GOD WILL SHOWERS HIS BLESSINGS UPON U.....THIS TIME

vijay (PE _II Student & IPCC) (65 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

iam completely agreed with the above

lohit (CA final) (132 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

i completly agree with mr girish and all the friends who have been posting on the website ..i have completed my pe 2 in may 2008 &appearing for ca final in nov 2010 but still i say u some of the instances

1) all the benefits right from the attempts to articleship have been given to the pcc students

2)why was there a requirement to introduce PCC and give them more and more benefits ...and i also feel that pe 2 students have been suppressed i dont understand what is the criteria the institute is seeing to pass a pe2 student when  ordinary correction is made in PCC . i have practically seen some of my friends who have written very well in pe 2 nd ended up not getting through and on the other hand introducing subjects like business communication(which was part of our pe1) ,strategic management is simple and many more.and getting throgh pcc was made very easy..

3)how many of you are justified with institute decsion of introducing CPT .....am completly againest it.i feel they introduced CPT to raise money(just like  a public issue) i have seen some of the students who cleared cpt who dont know wht accounts is all about and managed maths ,law ,economics  to get through...shameful .this was not when we wrote the foundation it was like a fair game.

but over everything else what i have seen is injustice to pe 2 students as the institute is interested in giving more and more benefits to new students and pcc students.....i dont understand why is he suppressing the existing(pe2) students...if i have to guess and conclude i can say that it is a game of public issue.hehehe.

hope institute addresses the issue soon is it was instrumental in introducing a foolish concept of cpt and pcc in the history of icai... 

pcc students may be againest this but u need to digest the fact PCC has been made easy and u ppl are enjoying all the benefits...lets raise a voice and say

aM a pe 2 student and am not a criminal .........and want to meet the president of icai(huh....)

1 Like

vijay (PE _II Student & IPCC) (65 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

any body tell me what is the position of PE-II students after May 2010 for students who have not cleared in this attempt .

can anybody tell Email id of concern person to complaint regarding this to the institute

(Guest)

I am with you all.

Real fact is that conversion from PE2 to IPCC means 7500/- per stu. & appx 17500 PE2 stu is

appx 13 crores. ICAI now a days after the UPA regime is become a Marwadi Business House cultured. Paisa mera Bhagwan hai. Their target is 13 crores & not PE2 Stu career. the main reason of very very low results of PE2, But PCC stu now its their turn as PCC is scrapped since June 2009, & last attempt of PCC is may 2011/2012 after which as per present scenario only IPCC will be there ( Unless ICAI does not bring some new variant or see they will again launch PE2 in some other fashion Old wine in new Bottle)Only IPCC is will be there & PCC to convert to IPCC again big money waiting on the fence foe ICAI. so friends of PCC get prepared for drastic results from this attempt onwards. Starting from UPA regime  All presidents have come to a competition who earns more for himself & for ICAI can quote him as the best prez. UPA has did the same. from reliable sources like some members of ICAI it is being said that UPA has churned a big money for himself during his Prez ship of ICAI. latest news were taking very big money from a very well known  classes in mumbai for not starting ICAI own class rooms at several places in mumbai which was on the priority agenda of ICAI. Think friends think

1 Like

sumanth sharma v (RA) (56 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

I extend my full support

I

kartikeyan (CA Final) (90 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

Yes it is true that PE 2 students face a lot of problems. Institute should look into this matter and see that there are many geneiune students who are capable of clearing the examination. There should not be any discrimination among PE2 and PCC students.

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

learner in CA & Rohit.... u both replied awesomly good... u r well on target.... ICAI is now commercial company..... huh

(Guest)

Respected Sir/Madam,           

My Query is regarding Eligibility of PE-2 Students to write\attempt Ca final Exam                                                                                                                                                                  

Unlike a PCC Student where First Eligible CA Final Attempt remains unchanged provided such student passes his PCC exam with a maximum of four attempts,A PE-2 Student\'s eligibility to give First CA final attempt extends by 6 months on every failure in PE-2 Exam.  

Unfortunately I have been one of targets to above problem & Facing such consequences.Infact to bring to the notice of Board of Studies i have passed my PE-1 in May 2006 and eligible to attempt CA Final Exam in November2011 viz-a-viz i will be attempting my finals after 5.5years of my CA foundation exam clearence.                                                                                                                                                           

I Kindly request the Board of Studies to be Just and Fair to all students and amend the eligibility requirement related to completion of articles for attempting CA final exam For PE-2 Students as follows.                                                                                                                                                          

Present Eligibility Requirement He /She is Eligible to appear in the Final examination Pending 12 months of articleship.                                                                                                                                     

Proposed Eligibility Requirement He/She is Eligible to appear in atleast only one Group of Final course examination,                                pending 18 months of articleship OR both groups of Final examination pending 12 months of  articleship.                                                                                                                                           

I kindly request the board of studies to look in to this matter ,be just and fair to all category of students in the course.                                                                                                                                                   

Looking Forward for your Firm Reply and expecting approval of this impartial change in the Course .

Best Regards,                                                                                                                                                 

1 Like

(Guest)

I Request All the PE- 2 Students to send the above text to all people conerned President,Vice President ,esahaatya...

Best Regards.

(Guest)
https://www.icai.org/help/

Abhishek Gupta (Final) (1125 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

i m very much support to learner ca & Rohit they well said now icai wants earning the money..........the institute is not concerned about the pe-2 students .institute only tries to making money they are not bothered about the future of pe2 students.................................really all pe2 students are worry about there future....i don't knw what will be the future ..............why it happening with pe2 students.................need to take right steps towards this..................plz request to all guys to take serious & FAST MOVE.................................

nitu.p (student) (50 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

yes I am frustrated because I have clearly told that ,if not clear this time  no need to carry ca... I just cant explian the pain  and immense pressure I am going through.. I am helpless , but have to compromise with the dream to be a ca and after putting  so many efforts all is not well..... only praying to gad for some miracle.

Debojit (Student CA Final) (308 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

Very True....

PE2 Students should be allowed to give Final exam pending 18 months of articleship..

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

Agree with all the above. 1 more thing is that many of PE 2 students are doing job for so many years but articleship will start only after clearing PE 2. So the ICAI should grant relief in articleship and the period served as an employee should be treated as articleship.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: