Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paying non registered money to owner

Thanmay Thontadarya (1 Points)

09 February 2019  

Hello ,

I am buying property in Bangalore from OCI ( Overseas Citizenship of India ) , I am paying government property value through online. How i can i pay other money (  Non Registered) to owner) 

For eg : Assume I am buying property for Rs.80 Lakh , government value for property if around 30 Lakh (which i will be paying online/cheque) , how do i pay remaining 50Lakh to owner ??

Any suggestions , appreciated.






 1 Replies

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (107503 Points)
Replied 09 February 2019

Contact PRO of ITD to solve the issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags