Open letter to ICAI.

(Guest)

Dt. 21st March, 2010

To,

Ms. Neha Singhal

(Management Trainee),

Dear Madam,

SUB: Reactions on your letter dated March 15, 2010 regarding badly rejection of my article on “-------------------” for publishing in students’ Journal.

With reference to your abovesaid letter regarding badly rejection of my article on “----------------”, I would like to inform you that ICAI has published a completely worthless , useless and irritating article of a Love Story of a vibrant girl Sneha in the students’ newsletter of January, 2010 which was very strongly opposed on professional websites like CAclubindia by many CA students. My article on “-------------------------” is much more knowledgeable than this completely worthless lovestory article that was happily accepted by you. Injustice and Inequality is dominant in our country.

You have also written in your letter that we do not want to discourage you, you may continue writing and send us some good article. I would like to tell you that I am already highely discouraged when I have received your letter badly rejecting my article.

I do not want any reply of this letter as I do know that ICAI does not have any respect for my useful article and contribution and kindly do not mind the truth written in this letter.

Yours faithfully,

Disclaimer:

We disclaim nothing at all and assume full liability if someone does not like this open letter stating the truth and if someone is interested just in reading worthless love stories in student life. 

Administrators of this website are most welcome to delete my profile if they are also of the opinion that I am wrong and lovestories are right.