one gst multiple business

I’m proprietor with multiple business can I use my gst for all business or do I have register for all against my pan number.
Replies (5)
You can use 1 GST Number for all your business
Yes... I agreed to Mr Kunal Pansari.,



You can use your GSTIN to your all business.

But, Condition is Simple...
You must registered your business details and Commodities also have any additional place of business then add it in GST...
GST registration is state wise. If all the businesses are situated in a single state then one registration will work.

Registration under GSt in PAN based. If you have business in mulitple states then seperate regsitration to be taken. If you are operating multiple business in a single state then seperate registration to be taken if the business verticals are different else use single registration

I run a hospital which doesn't need GST registration. I also have other business where turnover less than 20 lakh , do I need gst registration.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details