ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nov 11 - law paper review

CA Pranjal Dhariwal (Business) (247 Points)

08 November 2011  

Hi All,

So here we bypass the mid way of our finals... :)

Today's paper was again, practical, to the point and actually the way a Law paper should be. However am not saying the paper was too easy either!

And it was short too. I think 30 marks paper was from Revision Test Paper for Nov 11!! 

Ratings would be:

Difficulty :  3/5

Length :  2/5

What do you all think???

19 Replies

CA Abhishek Singh (practice) (2060 Points)
Replied 08 November 2011

Originally posted by : Pranjal Dhariwal

i was really easy paper. mostly past exam qustions. as u rightly said 30 marks from RTP.

but i made very big mistake. for two question of 8 marks & 4 marks i wrote correct provisin but quoted wrong section.

so for me being easy also it  became an avg paper.

(Guest)

LAW PAPER WAS 50% PATHETIC.&.50% GOOD...

swathi (student pcc) (584 Points)
Replied 08 November 2011

Law paper was easy but lengthy.... mostly covered from RTP.

sorry to say but quoting sections is not the criteria for PCC or IPCC students but if u quoted must hve quoted correctly.wrong quoting may lose ur marks .

Replied 08 November 2011

Originally posted by : Abhishek Singh (C.A. Final)

Yeah it was easy paper, and it was well covered too... but the problem with Law and Audit is, even after writing 100 marks paper you just cant be confident about 60 (maybe 50, to an extent)! Though passing should not be a problem... wink

In my case now the whole first group is staring at Accounts paper! Any shock there will ruin everything! :(

Still Fingers crossed! smiley 

Replied 08 November 2011

Originally posted by : swathi

Law paper was easy but lengthy.... mostly covered from RTP.

sorry to say but quoting sections is not the criteria for PCC or IPCC students but if u quoted must hve quoted correctly.wrong quoting may lose ur marks .

Hey... Apologies... but seems we are not on the same page! Discussion is going on about the Final's Law Paper... wink

Never mind... Best of luck

Gowrish Baliga B. (Chartered Accountant) (110 Points)
Replied 08 November 2011

What is the consequences of not having signed the answer sheet by the candidate inadvertently?

Replied 08 November 2011

Originally posted by : Gowrish Baliga B.

What is the consequences of not having signed the answer sheet by the candidate inadvertently?

Dont worry... Nothing serious, there are plenty of other evidences that it was you who answered!! wink

Amit Singhal (CA) (38 Points)
Replied 08 November 2011

Don't worry for now concentrate on second group and after the exams speak to the examination dept at new delhi

pawan tewari ( ) (544 Points)
Replied 08 November 2011

Originally posted by : Gowrish Baliga B.

kuch nahi hoga, same thng happened wid me in pcc

Ashish Bansal (Commercial Manager) (240 Points)
Replied 08 November 2011

It was 48 marks paper from nov11 rtp.

Payal K (CA FINAL) (188 Points)
Replied 08 November 2011

80 Marks paper war from practice manual...... was helpful for last min rev....

Replied 08 November 2011

Originally posted by : payal

80 Marks paper war from practice manual...... was helpful for last min rev....

Wow..! Are they phasing out the study modules? Exam after exam they are promoting Practice Manual...

shaishav soni (CA final) (348 Points)
Replied 09 November 2011

yes indeed law's paper was bit easy one,but surely the checking will be tight enough,many student's were hoping for exemption but i don;t think so that there will be no tight checking.

vidhya (Article Assistant) (70 Points)
Replied 09 November 2011

The paper was entirely from practice manual and rtp. And i would just like to add that practice manual is as extensive as any other book for exam point of view. there is no point in saying that only a 1000 pages book is extensive. extensiveness means only bare act and not any other book and obviously it is not possible to learn the bare act considering the time constraint. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags