Message ... beyond all relationships..

This message is beyond all relationships... It is from one human being to another:

When I'll be dead, your tears will flow,

But I won't know

Cry for me now instead !


When I'll be dead, you will send flowers,

But I won't see

Send them now instead !


When I'll be dead, you'll say words of praise,

But I won't hear

Praise me now instead !


When I'll be dead, you'll forget my faults

But I won't know

Forget them now, instead !


When I'll be dead, you'll miss me then

But I won't feel

Miss me now, instead !

When I'll be dead, you'll wish you had spent more time with me,

Spend it now instead !!


Spend time with every person you love, every one you care for. Make them
feel special, for you never know when time will take them away from you
forever!!
smiley

Replies (7)

beautiful sharing Rajat ji....very meaningful......when a person goes...then only 1 realises their true importance and worth....thanks

""""  When I' ll be dead, you'll forget my faults But I won't know forget them now, instead !  """" 

 

I must also follow sometimes the above sentence devilcrying

 

Beautifull message with best colour combination. cheeky

@ Vandanaji.. thanxx for appreciation..and i also agree with u.. u realise acyual worth of the person when he/ she is gone...

@ Bhavanaji thanxx for appreciation..towards my post & colour combinatiion...smiley

Vry meaningful msg....... thnx 4 sharing !!!!

Originally posted by : Varsha

Vry meaningful msg....... thnx 4 sharing !!!!

yesyesyesyesyesyes
yesyesyesyesyesyes

sir rightly said ,, but you know if I praise and send flower then, that could be my reason for death - hahahaha

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details