Love me for a reason...let the reason be love

Once a lady when having a conversation with her lover, asked:

Bridal couple graphics

Lady : Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?

 

Man : I can't tell the reason.. but I really like you..



Lady : You can t even tell me the reason...

 

how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?


Man : I really don t know the reason, but I can prove that I love U.

 

Love smileys


Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason.

 

My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!

 


Man : Ok..ok!!! Erm... because you are beautiful,Love smileys



because your voice is sweet,



because you are caring,

 

because you are loving,


because you are thoughtful,



because of your smile,



because of your every movements.Love smileys



The lady felt very satisfied with the man s answer.Love smileys



Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident

 

and went in comma.



The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:


Darling,

 

Because of your sweet voice that I love you...



Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.



Because of your care and concern that I like you..



Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.



Because of your smile,



because of your every movements that I love you..



Now can you smile? Now can you move?



No, therefore I cannot love you...



If love needs a reason, like now,



There is no reason for me to love you anymore.



Does love need a reason? NO!



Therefore, I still love you...



Love me for a Reason...Let the Reason Be Love

 

Replies (28)

Good one

 

Superb Article Anamikaa Ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Love me for a Reason...Let the Reason Be Love"

 

Originally posted by : Komal Sharma
Superb Article Anamikaa Ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Love me for a Reason...Let the Reason Be Love"

 

Yes, true love is unconditional and it has no reason....sis thanks a lot for the beautiful post...

Mmmm.... goood one...!! This is for al those who keep asking such lame questions to the person they love.. Love doesn't have any limits..

heartyesheart

Good one....:)

really lovely heartheartheart

Good one Love is like sky where no limit, like radhakrishna where no limit for age.
Good one Love is like sky where no limit, like radhakrishna where no limit for age.
very nice...............
Superb. ... love is unconditional , blind ,for few thing like love we can't give any reasons .
Originally posted by : mahtab
very nice...............


I dnt knw the reason y I like it.. s true.. and nice
Realy wonderful.smile. Amazing. Thanku for sharing.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details