Llp

I have applied to ROC to strike off my LLPs. 2 months ago on MCA master data, My one LLP Status displayed " Under process striking off" and 2nd LLP Status displayed "Defunct". Now my quarry is, I have to file IT return, form 8 and11 again?
Replies (1)
Originally posted by : A D BHANDARI
I have applied to ROC to strike off my LLPs. 2 months ago on MCA master data, My one LLP Status displayed " Under process striking off" and 2nd LLP Status displayed "Defunct". Now my quarry is, I have to file IT return, form 8 and11 again?

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details