Easy Office

Itr filing for ay 22/23

Page no : 2

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86220 Points)
Replied 28 June 2022

Yes , same is technical glitch

1 Like

Mahesh Shah (2299 Points)
Replied 29 June 2022

So portal still has so many glitches
1 Like

bobby (Others) (54 Points)
Replied 29 June 2022

2 days back I was able to file 2 forms of my family members. Yesterday in the morning it was not working, but in the afternoon, I could file one more return, evening again not working. Today morning I was able to file one.

Form 16A not given in time especially Government companies like SBI for interest and ONGC for dividend.
In the pre-filled form, the entries are wrong.
If we save in the JSON format, if we are not able to submit and get an error "Try again later" or "Schema error", when we try to file it again, it is not possible because the JSON version has changed, so the whole form online has to be filled again.
The whole procedure from start is very very slow.
When the old method 2 years back was working fine, what was the necessity to change it?
There should be a penalty clause on the developer of the website so that tax payers are not put into difficulty and the penalty should be distributed among tax payers.
There are many people, who have not only black money but totally illegal source of money like fake note, extortion, bribe money, and no action is taken even after complaints while tax payers face lots of difficulties.

2 Like

Replied 29 June 2022

Site has started working properly

1 Like

deep1976 (propreitor) (266 Points)
Replied 29 June 2022

have you filed itr 3

Rammohan (NA) (245 Points)
Replied 29 June 2022

@ Mahesh Shah

My experience is similar. After filling in the schedules and validating the ITR 2 without errors, I filed the ITR for AY 2022-23 on 6.6.2022 after e-verification. The quarter-wise break-up of dividend income in OS schedule was also filled in, in full, and total tallied with the dividend figure in OS. However, the downloaded filed ITR 2 from the portal showed blanks in the quarter-wise dividend figures in OS schedule! I posted a grievance enclosing copies of the OS schedule (as downloaded from the filed ITR), and asked for guidance. So far, there is no response - the grievance status is still shown as 'Submitted'. Had the break-up information not been entered by me on the ITR, the system would surely have shown an error and not allowed the Return to be filed.

I hope I am not asked to submit a revised ITR!

Mahesh Shah (2299 Points)
Replied 29 June 2022

Even I have submitted grivence and hope they don't say to file revised return.

Revised return for technical glitches cannot be suggested....i hope

1 Like

Payel Bhattacharyya (19 Points)
Replied 05 July 2022

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am still facing the same issue, I am not able confirm "personal information' on validation page ITR1 AY 22 - 23. It shows inactive even after submitting the confirm button. 

Please revert.

Regards, PB

Replied 05 July 2022

Please share user I'd password I will check it out.
1 Like

Eswar Reddy S (CFO- at NHTF) (58213 Points)
Replied 07 July 2022

@ Payel,

Might be technical issues.

Try from free trial versions of third party softwares utilities

Replied 07 July 2022

Error resolved

Eswar Reddy S (CFO- at NHTF) (58213 Points)
Replied 10 July 2022

It's happening now but few improvements still required

Replied 10 July 2022

No suggestion asked from you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: