ITR-1 for assessment year 2010-11 not available

I am presently trying to file the returns of the income i earned in the present finacial year 2009-10. I believe the Assessment year for the financial year is 2010-11. But i could get ITR-1 for AY 09-10. in all websites. Can any one help me how to get the latest ITR-1?
Replies (6)

Dear CHANAKYA,

FY 2009-2010  is still running, So I don't know y u need ITR  for current FY.

If required Department will notify the new ITR's otherwise the same ITR for AY 2009-10 TO BE USED.

I believe i have to submit the returns at the end of February-2010. The treasury authorites anyhow demand these papers before passing the FEB-salary(received in Mar-2010).That's why I need it? why when will you folks file returns? not this month?

Dear Chanakya,

Under Income Tax return is filed after the end of FY(31.03.2010 IN THE PTRESENT CASE)

If u r giving details to ur Employer, then it is called as "Declaration" & not "Filing return"

Since u used the term "Return Filing", hence I got confused..

U can use old forms, no problems with that..
 

Dear Amir, First of all my sincere thanks to you for answering my questions very patiently.Can you tell me what is the difference between these two terms? Is it compulsory to give declaration in Feb? How can i use the old forms when the rates very much change from last year to the present?

Dear Chanakya,

It is not compulsory, but to enable the employer to deduct TDS according to income, savings etc..

Beacuse of above reason I said that u can use old ITR since it is only for Employer & not for tax authorities..

Further change in rates of Income Tax not necessary means change in ITR Forms..

I hope u got it now.....

Thanks Amir. Now i am clear about it.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details