I have not received my refund for the AY 2007-08.
I filed my return in Chennai Nungambakkam IT office.
not sure whom to contact or follow up with.
Is there any better way to get refund.
I have not received my refund for the AY 2007-08.
I filed my return in Chennai Nungambakkam IT office.
not sure whom to contact or follow up with.
Is there any better way to get refund.
write a letter or AO of your ward with your proper documents like ITR, Form 16, advance tax challan e.t.c
Will writing to AO work ?
Yes dear it will work but letter should be enclosed with proper documents. And also please check 26AS Statement of tax credit from NSDL site.
First of all check ur refund status for aforesaid AY on Income tax site after login. Then follow the above process .
Regards
Madhusudan K
I had checked Form 26AS before submitting in this forum. it shows * * * No Transactions Present * * *.
If u select current assessment year than I don’t think there is any refund but u write a letter.
There is a seprate place on IT site to check refund status.......
Not in 26 AS
What is that IT site to check the rufund status, can you send me the details please ?
After login just go in My Account there is an option on check refund status etc.
Madhusudan Kabra
Madhu,
Which website ?
https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.do
Find one more easy n direct link here below
https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/refundstatuslogin.html
Regards
MS Kabra
Yes, first check online through my account option from income tax site......and then write letter to AO regarding this with proper attachments of documents whatever he require....
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals