Easy Office
LCI Learning

Isca book - plz help...

Page no : 2

vivek kumar (CA FINAL) (34 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

hi megha

i think u know d ans of ur qns yourself

in my opinion, the best module for isca is ICAI STUDY MATERIAL & PRACTICAL MANUAL, you should study only this and if you have time then makes notes from SM, for ready reference.

The examiner looks for SM languages and points in isca paper.

With these suggestions, best of luck !!!!!!

vivek

CMA Vamshi Raghavendra (Student) (192 Points)
Replied 20 March 2012

YES,

MANISH VALECHA BOOK IS VERY GUD BOOK WITH LOTS OF IMP. POINTS

AND ONE OF THE GUD FEATURE VTH THIS BUK IS U CAN EASILY IDENTIFY THE IMP. POINTS

ITS A COMPILATION OF IMP.POINTS OF ICAI MODULE....

Naveen Chand Khulve (CA) (1521 Points)
Replied 20 March 2012

Hi

Visit https://www.naveenchandkhulve.com/ca-final-isca-important-question-part-ii/ for important question on ISCA.

Regards

Naveen Chand Khulve

Anit Sharma (CA Final student ) (460 Points)
Replied 20 March 2012

I purchased all books of isca padhuka, madan, valechha. But valechha is very good as compare to others. If u start studying from this book you will never touch/require any other. It is exceptional. Even classes are not required.

Kanak (CA Final) (106 Points)
Replied 20 March 2012

Dinesh Madan's book is only for passing (i.e., one can follow if one hasn't enough time). But, ICAI's study material is best best for ISCA. Again, I will like to say that Padhuka's book is not good for first time reading. For first time reading full text with grammer is required.

About Manish Valecha's book I will like to say that It is a sea of Memory Rules. One can get lost in it. Memorising this will also take time. It is better to remember the full headings.

Kanak (CA Final) (106 Points)
Replied 20 March 2012

Dinesh Madan's book is only for passing (i.e., one can follow if one hasn't enough time). But, ICAI's study material is best best for ISCA. Again, I will like to say that Padhuka's book is not good for first time reading. For first time reading full text with grammer is required.

About Manish Valecha's book I will like to say that It is a sea of Memory Rules. One can get lost in it. Memorising this will also take time. It is better to remember the full headings.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: