Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ipcc result to be announced soon!! :p

Page no : 3

Rohit (CA-Final) (1485 Points)
Replied 31 July 2013

Thanks for all the Best wishes. I cleared my CA IPCC Group 1 Exams in 1st attempt.

My Score is a s follows:

Subject Marks
Accounting 64
Law 57
CAFM 74
Tax 69
Total 264

Gaurav Mohnani (OWNER) (536 Points)
Replied 31 July 2013

dude give me some tips on how to study law and costing, please help....

Rohit (CA-Final) (1485 Points)
Replied 31 July 2013

Don't say Tips say Suggestions :P

Law: (Self Study)

1. Must See Practice Manual by ICAI (M.Imp)

2. Do not ignore even a single question of Ethics and Communication (I used CA Ajay Jain Book)

3. Revise your whole course at least 4 times.

4. Ignore learning Sections (Reason - According to RTPs by ICAI "Not mentioning Sections and Case Laws in Business Law will not have any effect on marks" and in Company Law, as per my observation they hardly carries 3-5 marks, so my suggestion would be to avoid learning sections as they will create pressure and consume time)

5. I did some big mistakes, do the reverse and you will get more marks in Law:

- I ignored Amendments, do amendments of at least last 2 years properly.

- I ignored some small chapters like Charges, Debentures, Computerized Enviornmnet etc, they are not much time consuming but can give you a chance to secure good marks.

- I ignored written practice, try any test series or self assess yourself that how good you are in writing law answers.

Note: These are my personal Suggestions and I think we can score better if we know common mistakes by other students.

CAFM : (Classes from Ashish Kalra) 

Can't suggest you much but have some important points:

1. Write all the concepts and formulas in a separate copy

2. Also mention Difficult Questions, Best Questions and Concepts in which you are weak in this copy.

3. Use this copy to revise your concepts before exams. (Honestly I found this copy most useful during my revision time)

4. I did a big mistake that I ignored Theory. 32 Marks of Questions Paper will be covered by Theory. I actually got 74 out of 84 (as I was not able to answer theory question properly).

Note: Last Suggestion "Jab Paper aata ho - Excited mat hona, Aur jab na aata - Depressed mat hona"

Gaurav Mohnani (OWNER) (536 Points)
Replied 31 July 2013

thanks bhai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: