arrrrr....pz dont do this......we r professionals...........plz remove dis post
Yr don't mind this!! I was just kidding, I also have result today. Sorry if you got hurt.
remove this post. otherwise we need to report abuse . Take quick decision
I have changed the content. I think now no will have any problem.
My Best Wishes to all.. .. ..
Me too Waiting
Thats good rohit. ALL D BEST
| Originally posted by : MATHU | ||
![]() |
My Best Wishes to all.. .. .. Me too Waiting |
|
Thanks and Same to you!!
Best wishes to Rohit and everyone waiting here for results
Thanks for all the wishes and Best of Luck for all IPCCians who are waiting for results
ICAi pls declare the result .................plsplsplspslsplsplspls...................party is waiting for me
| Originally posted by : Mohd Abid | ||
![]() |
ICAi pls declare the result .................plsplsplspslsplsplspls...................party is waiting for me |
![]() |
Me too waiting for the results...
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals