Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IPCC law Munish Bhandari v/s Tulsian

To_the_point (IPCC NOV 10) (125 Points)

17 May 2010  

Hi Seniors Please Advice

For ipcc law Which book is better ? Munish Bhandari or Tulsian. I feel that the former is very reputed and established book at this level while Tulsian is  very recent though it has been in B-com circle for quite  some time.

However I have gone thru Tulsian( B com) and found it very conducive for self study. Please give your opinion .

I am not taking any coaching. Relying only on good books and this cooperative platform.                                

22 Replies

(Guest)

P.C Tulsian the best book.........................

Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

K.Ilayaraja

(Guest)
heyy....I think if u refer munish bhandari plus scanner...then I can guarantee...u will score exemption in law....and mr iliyaraja is also right...tulsian is best buk....
1 Like

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 17 May 2010

both r good...P.C Tulsian  is best for self study..

(Guest)

bro...... P.C Tulsian  is best book.

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32221 Points)
Replied 17 May 2010

Munish Bhandari's  best book.

priyanka bathwal (student) (160 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

You go to market and have a look on both books

judge yourself

Because i read Munish Bhandari only n found it the best

no idea abt tulsyan ji

All the best

Priyanka

2 Like

Keval Shah (CA-Final) (301 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Munish Bhandari's  best book a complete short and simple study..

you will complete full portion( law+ethics+comm.) in one stress within a week.

prashant bhardwaj (coaching to ca cs classes.b.com pass/hons stock market course NCFM module capital/derivetive)   (358 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

I am not degrading any book both are from scholers then who we are to give certification ,it is just matter of choice my dear.

now you are preparing for ca ,cs or cwa ,so there is no chhota shortcut you have to learn and to love with subject so don't go with comments like this book is providing imp summary or necessary point is  the fact of the matter must be self study approach with complete study as per on this standard.

i read the both books according to me P C Tulsian is good for your requirement it provides a systemetic approach with case law with disscusion like a teacher is teching.

so,go for Tulsian

consultant

www.examonline.org

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : P.Bhardwaj

I am not degrading any book both are from scholers then who we are to give certification ,it is just matter of choice my dear.

now you are preparing for ca ,cs or cwa ,so there is no chhota shortcut you have to learn and to love with subject so don't go with comments like this book is providing imp summary or necessary point is  the fact of the matter must be self study approach with complete study as per on this standard.

i read the both books according to me P C Tulsian is good for your requirement it provides a systemetic approach with case law with disscusion like a teacher is teching.

so,go for Tulsian

consultant

www.examonline.org

Thanks for u r valuable suggestion sir..............

mustakeem (student) (30 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

HW  IS  MP VIJAY KUMAR S BOOK FOR LAW ?

CA-ASPIRANT (CA-STUDENT ) (645 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

For self study, Munish bhandari is not appropriate. You may resort to some other books. all the best.

(Guest)

Dear mustakeem,

M.P.Vijayakumar sir book is good.

Why ? Only concept……….    

P.C.Tulsian sir is best best best for self study.

Why ? concept plus example…………..  

Regards

K.Ilayaraja.

CA Romil Shah (CA ) (669 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

i specially suggest u for padhuka as it  is exam oriented...

so go for it

MOHAMMAD (Statutory Auditor) (84 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

Hii CAN ANYBODY ANSWER ME HOW MANY SUB-SECTIONS ARE THERE IN SECTION 10 of INCOME TAX ACT 1961??????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags