Inspire me guys

Raman Sharma (@ Accountant) (125 Points)

08 June 2013  

Hello dearones i am facing a critical situation from last one month i am student of ca final and i appered in may 13 for 1st group but the next day after exams a dramatically change happened in my life actually i have lost my dad in an accident my dad was very kind hearted person and always wanted to see me as a C.A. and i was also very honest in approach though i do job of a accountant in a orgnisation yet i was very promised.Me and my dad usually had a talk about my career and promotions but we cud not interect much in the last days of his life because i was busy in 1st group preperation and job as well i was thinking that after exams we will talk alot but next day to exams on 9th may my dad got in a long silence.....i was completly shocked........after that wen i cme out from this situation i had to go for 2nd goup but the problem is that i could not study properly because of incidence....i always remember my dad and a thinking comes in my mind that bullsh*t to exams becauose of them i was not with my dad in his last time....i always regret about the exmaination.......nd use to think that y  should i be a ca wen the person to whom i want to dedicate the degree is not there in this world and i feel down nd down nd down cud nt find the way to work harder.......to go for next exams.....nd think about the quiting.....i belong to a middle class family nd i am elder son i heve responsiblity of my younger and mom.....i am still want to do CA but unable to control the emotions.......i will love the appreciation side of you guys.......Thank You