Easy Office

Inspire me guys

Page no : 2

Shobha A Singh (Journalist) (30 Points)
Replied 09 June 2013

If you believe in god, you have to trust in devil too...similarly, when you are seeking external motivation, you will be demotivated externally. Learn to mentor yourself, be in your control. Decide for yourself and do not seek any advice at least in an issue as emotional as this. 

Remember, no one but only you can help yourself.  Live CA, dream CA, aspire CA...its not a career, its a way of life !!!!

3 Like

suneet (CA FINAL) (421 Points)
Replied 09 June 2013

I CAN CORELATE YOUR PROBLEM WITH ONE OF MY DEAR FRIEND. I THINK THE BEST PART WILL BE YOU TO BE A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT BY CLEARING NOV 13 . BECAUSE THIS WILL NOT ONLY HELPYOUR CURRENT FAMILY MEMBERS BUT ALSO  GIVE RELEIF TO  YOUR FATHER'S SOUL

FOR DT REFER : T.N MAONOHARAM (DO NOT REFER VG) 9YOU CAN LEAAVE OUT MANY IRRELEVANT TOPICS

IDT : VINEET SODHANI (LEAVE CUSTOM , ONLY STUDY VALUATION TOPIC FROM IT AND RELEVANT CASE LAWS

COSTING : I PERSONALLY STUDIED FROM  MODULE AND PRATICE MANUAL , BUT I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO ARANGE FOR SANJAY AGRAWAL VIDEO CLASSES

ICSA:  DINESH MADAN

BEST OF LUCK

2 Like

(Guest)

dear sir,i'm not so great to talk bout ur dad and ur loss.it is easy to give a suggestion  or an advice.but....u know the reality.and.......it is just u who knows the pain.no one can bear it for u nor can anyone feel it until they face the same.there was a girl close to my family who was just about to write Ca final exams and on the first exam,her dad has expired.guess wat?she wrote all the exams despite the pain of loss and she cleared both the groups.well,she cud understand one thing.she can do nothing bout it.just by giving up on her career,her dad can't come back.so.....her only aim at that moment was her family.Frankly speaking,u must work wid more enthusiasm and encouragement now coz u r taking the responsibility of ur family.when u achieve something,u will be an inspiration to everyone including me!oh...forget bout me,u will inspire ur own sibling and all ur relatives too.well,all that i wanna say is,don't restrict ur thoughts and confine them to just a small world i.e., urself ! there is a whole new world out there...just imagine.....this incident might actually lead u to gr8 heights....u might appear in a business news channel also for some gr8 research or formula u have found...who knows?and remember,EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.see?all of us who replied to ur question were just destined to do so...

1 Like

Raman Sharma (@ Accountant) (125 Points)
Replied 10 June 2013

Thanky You Guys U all are superb.......thank you so much for replying..........see u soon

A.K.Banik (Tax Consultant) (1596 Points)
Replied 10 June 2013

PASS / FAIL  : 2 sides of a coin.

If Fail comes, can Pass be far behind ? 

So , be confident dear. Best Wishes for you from my Side.

Regards:

A K BANIK (CA FINAL STUDENT AND COMMERCE  FACULTY)

1 Like

Rajat Poddar (Qualified CS and CA Finalist)   (3355 Points)
Replied 10 June 2013

As u said .. ur Dad wanted to see u as a Chartered Accountant .. now quitting would not b appropriate as though he is not with u but some whr he is watching u.. n whn he comes to know abt ur decision he would b more sad.. Dude my only advise to u would be  dont quit and take ur time or concentrate on ur office for some days or just relax than persue ur studies ... if ur a cricket fan just try to recal 1999 world cup whn in middle of world cup sachin tendulkar's dad died ..  did he quit.. infact he came back even more strong n scored centuary ..u also do the sme take out ur full frustration on your exams by clearing them...smiley

1 Like

Chitra Alagappan (BCOM., CA Final) (464 Points)
Replied 12 June 2013

Dear Raman,

After I read yours I had a tears in my eyes. Becoz one who engouraing & motivation in our life then if we lost them. It create a more feeling to us and also feels to stop our life up to that and not able to fulfill our aim. It is usual feeling to normal humanbeing. But you are CA Student you  have to overcome this feeling and Achieve your Father's & your's AIM as a Extra ordinary Person.

Always God tested our Confident level in any ways during the most & important time in our life but at end he always gives success in our life.

Concentrate in Exams, Have a Hope in God. Your Father will bless you in all hard times of your life and gives happiness to your family.

All the Best. by Chitra AL.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: