Icsi- sify online exemption test

Deepak Elavarthi (532 Points)

10 September 2012  

Hi frnds,

I've given my sify online test yesterday (pass-63/100). 

I'm sharing with u my experience, as it'll help the future aspirants.

Out of 100 questions, i found the allocation for different topics is like

MS-OFFICE easily 35-40(word-15 to 20,excel-10 to 15, power point-5 to 10)  

shortcut keys- around 8 to 12  

- location of the given option in tool bar- 3 to 5  

- remaining general questions u need to have a bit working knowledge in MS-OFFICE    

(the questions i got are like 1.what will happen if u select a text and press enter. 2.In excell red triangle in the corner of a cell indicate. 3.what will happen if you copy a text from a cell and press enter in other cell...etc)  

TALLY around 20 to 25  

-shortcuts-around 10 to 15  

-basic accounting knowledge( like golden rules, general entries etc)- 10 to 15  

-remaining are like what will you find under different options in tally

(eg: under configuration settings etc)  

MCA-21 & IT ACT 2000 around 20 to 25 -these are all direct questions (if u study e-governance and IT act chapters from CS-executive books, its sufficient)  

BASICS OF COMPUTERS & INTERNET -REMAINING  -questions were like

(1.full form of WAN, 2. where will you fing internet settings in your system, 3. which of the following is not a search engine. 4.the program u use to search in internet is called. 5. the screen you see first when you open computer?...etc like this)

P.S

- I found the exam in the level moderate to difficult

- If you are good with MS-OFFICE, TALLY shortcuts & MCA-21,IT ACT  + reasonable knowledge of other things ..you will PASS

IMP

-  Other members have to confirm, if they've felt the same with allocation for different topics .

-  types of questions asked

-  level of difficulty of exam..

(HOPE MY MSG HELPS SOMEONE- ALL THE VERY BEST..:-) )