EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

ICAI should give more opportunity to women

Page no : 3

Nitin Grover (CS) (1228 Points)
Replied 04 July 2010

Originally posted by : Shyam Lal Naik

Mr. Minister's statement is merely a political statement.

Reservation is called for where there is a limitation of seats etc. There is no limit to no of CAs/Members that the country can have.

Further reservation is called for whereever there is gender discemination. This is not the case with the institute.

By making such a statement, Mr. Minister has undermined the dignity of the Institute, in my view.

yes friends

its for political point of view. Even they dont put attension on our quiries.

I wrote to his Secretary for asking you CG Dpt not allow CS/CA to enter in CG. only advocates are available (2 months has elapsed) but no reply till now and its a higher authority then what the lower authority will do?

Regards

1 Like

Manek Amit (370 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

Mr. Minister has raised the question against the dignity of institute and also against the capabilities of girls...

Storngly disagree...

No reservation..... At least keep away our mother Intitute from all that nonsense politics...

1 Like

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

let's see what happens if this really comes into existence...................what r it's effect

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8019 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

Originally posted by : Rahul Bansal

let's see what happens if this really comes into existence...................what r it's effect

Rahul...I think in no way i think it will come into existence. It just a part of the lecture by the minister just to promote for the girls. Even girls, do realize that there is no need for it. Today girls and boys are taken as equal. In no way girls are less than Boys........

And if it happens, then be ready for ashamed CA proffession. Its sure, the integrity and dignity which CA profeession enjoys today will ruin like a sand from the hand.......................

CA Mallika Chaudhary (CWA Final and CA) (418 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

Originally posted by : Rahul Gupta

Rahul...I think in no way i think it will come into existence. It just a part of the lecture by the minister just to promote for the girls. Even girls, do realize that there is no need for it. Today girls and boys are taken as equal. In no way girls are less than Boys........

And if it happens, then be ready for ashamed CA proffession. Its sure, the integrity and dignity which CA profeession enjoys today will ruin like a sand from the hand.......................

Agree with u Sir...I really dont think the CA Instt will apply this without the consent of the members of the industry...and Im very sure that no1 will approve it....

2 Like

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

This will discourage the efforts of girl students who are already getting higher side of top lists..

33% is not a barrier for girls, I'm sure if they will come forward like present situation, the %s will go above 50.

However, Mr. Kursheed has expected sapidity from members in this regard but he forgot that CA means an Educated Person, a learned citizen and an intelligent mind, which don't know the boundaries of gender, cast, religion, dominion and even nationality.

Our girl students are already full of enthusiasm more then boys and they are not beggers, they don't need your coin in the bowl.

We further request to our Government to remove all the boundaries like gender, cast, religion etc... but we also know that you can't do that without removing this bullsh*t.. I mean so called RESERVATION.

CA Priya (CA ) (408 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

We do not need reservation. Let icai do what they want. Their decisions do not matter in case of reservation .

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

i should not support these type of politics

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

thanks for commenting your valuable views.

1 Like

Piyush Bothra (B.Com ACA CISA(Sys. Audit) ACS.)   (131 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

its already crossing that figure.........Khurshid sir

please tell ICAI to compile the statistics..............

CA Ravish Trivedi (The Possibilities are Infinite...)   (772 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

Mr Salman khusid is waisting his time here he can get very less vote bank .
1 Like

CA Ravish Trivedi (The Possibilities are Infinite...)   (772 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

Politicians are very positive by nature they try every where who know may some vote bank can come through. Institute should avoid such politician.

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

MAy be Salman Khursid is feeling like male Final students . There are no pataka girls in final batches of ca coaching centres. And we final students get bored and have noone to see while the hammers of tough syllabus hits our head. He too was looking for pataka CAs at the hall; but he didn't find any. Salman khursid ko pakadliya! hahahah

CHEZHIYAN (SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST)   (2517 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

First of all i want to clarify it clearly to that Stupid politician....

There are no limited admissions in CA so already there is no restriction for men or women or to any cast.....

When there is no limitation of seats in what manner they will get reservation?

is that mean they ll pass 33% women in 100% results even when they get 5 or 6 marks in subjects????

he should not talk anything what he thinks....

how come ICAI invited such a fool to CA day celebrations...

Really Bad ......

Let me clarify him first

in ICAI :

No. of Admission - unlimited

No.of passing - unlimited

We are already in scarcity...

hey guys i got one more doubt?

how he will bring 33% in CA
he says only around 15% womens are there..

will he cancel Balance qualified Men Professions....

ooooooooooooooh my god......

politicians..... are the real fools.........

to get good names they will do whatever they like.....

please save us from them

NUKUL GARG (Senior Associate Consultant)   (1231 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

no reservation

these are some unique features we have don't make us common.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: