Easy Office

ICAI should give more opportunity to women

Page no : 2

CA. Mohd. Adnan Ansari (Business) (89 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

no, there should not be reservation of any kind.

its a matter of individual,s talent and professionalism  and not of politics

Please donot mix politics with profession

1 Like

(Guest)

I AM STRICTY AGAINST THE ANY KIND OF RESERVATION IN ALL THE FIELDS . IT IS A CHEAP POLITICS BY THE POLITICIANS FOR THE VOTE BANK. ESPECIALLY IN THE FIELD OF PROFFESSIONALS THERE SHOULD BE NO RESERVATION. IT SHOULD BE BASED ON STRICTLY BASED ON MERIT . BECAUSE OF THE RESERVATION 1000'S OF CAPABLE STUDENTS SUFFER .

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rajan Ghimire

CA Ko Kele bechnewale samaj rakha hai kya????????????? koi v kar saken.

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

Originally posted by : Mallika Chaudhary
reservation is a form of discrimination....and it divides the society, thus creating barriers amongst the ppl involved...

Im sure that any such step, if taken by the ICAI, will be highly opposed by all the students (including girls)...

as far as I know....when the answer sheets are checked, the sheet is given a serial number and the instructions specifically mention that no where on the sheet should a student write his/her name...
So, how will the assessor know whether he is checking a male/female's paper??
marks are alloted on the basis of performance in the paper... and no other criteria...

Totally agree with the logical point of Mallika..........

My views regarding this is that  the minister is just saying for the promotion of CA profession for  more womens to join the CA Course. And in the present world, we are seeing that not only in CA, but in other fields too womens participations are increasing and are welcomed, which is a good sign. So why there is a need for reservation.

However, having any reservation of something like 33% can't be done in my view. It is not possible to have such reservation where anybody can join and can clear the exams, so for reservation what they are asking..is totally non-understandable by me.

1 Like

manoj (student) (5205 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

everybody here talking of women reservation why not he talked about physically challenged person in ca course they also face lots of many problem he haven't said any word for them bcoz they r poor in voting
1 Like

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

Hope icai will re-think on this issue.........This reservation has no base at all.

Gaurav Kapoor (student Final) (205 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

Absolutely guys... girls are capable to perform by their own.. they can compete nicely hence reservation is like giving useless sympathy to them...Even All girls wont like to accept such acts...

CA Punit GoSwaMi (Chartered Accountant) (310 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

yup..no need for reservation........

SOWMYA SARAG (s) (116 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

we Girls  dont need Reservation! Inface Girls are hardworking and sharp! We never need a reservation!

1 Like

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

The ones who are talented and deserving (whether male,female or hijra) will definitely become CA. But ICAI should make such mechanism for the female ones to be protected from s*xual abuse and harassment at office from boss.___________________________________________________ Now after this Salman Khursid will say" make reservation for muslims because Sachar Committee says ....................". Tthen Lalu,mulayam,mayawati will demand reservations for ST,SC,OBC. We must defend our rights as a hardworking student.
1 Like

Sumana Siddaiah (B.Com, CS inter*) (261 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

Women do not need tokenism. We are able n capable enough to make it on our own merit in any chosen field. Performance and knowledge should be the criteria. nothing else. ICAI is a body of professionals, and our politicians should let it be so..  

1 Like

swan m (STUDENT CA FINAL) (28 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

Girls do not need any Reservations, as they are equally competitve, Hardworking, Intelligent as boys are .........a small correction to one of our friends statement, Reservations are not given to show Sympathy, It is given for the upliftment of the weaker and the Disabled Sections of the Community for the creation of a balanced Society.

1 Like

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

we dont want any kind of reservation...we are very much capable of doing any professional course...reservation is kind of sympathy which we wont accept......

1 Like

Sumana Siddaiah (B.Com, CS inter*) (261 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

@ swan: "a small correction to one of our friends statement, Reservations are not given to show Sympathy, It is given for the upliftment of the weaker and the Disabled Sections of the Community for the creation of a balanced Society."

well we have had reservations for a very long time now.. do you think we have inched closer towards the upliftment of the weaker sections? Reservation is plain votebank politics. tokenism is wat i would like to describe it as. in fact reservation policies was formulated only for a short period but which was dragged on for innumerable years.. we are better off witout this.. 

Gaurav Kapoor (student Final) (205 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

Originally posted by : swan m

Girls do not need any Reservations, as they are equally competitve, Hardworking, Intelligent as boys are .........a small correction to one of our friends statement, Reservations are not given to show Sympathy, It is given for the upliftment of the weaker and the Disabled Sections of the Community for the creation of a balanced Society.

miss i was talking abt d ministers thinking nothing else... n u need nt to tell me the meaning of reservations,i do knw it...i myself  appreciate a girl's strength n dat they r never less, bt even i should say they r very much more hardworking than boys....  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: