I.T Return for N.R.I

Sir , I am N.R.I and earns 20 laks per annum , whether I have to file I.T.Return?
Replies (5)

For any income earned or accrued in India, if exceed basic exemption limit; YES.

yes...if income earned or accrued in india exceed basic exemption limit
if income is accrued or arised in india and being more than basic exemption limit ....then it is mandatory to file income tax return.....
moreover,irrespective of ur age...basic exemption limit is 250000 /- only....
What is Assessment?
Does period of stay having major impact on the tax numbers?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details