Easy Office

i quit ( please help) urgent

Page no : 2

M.D.Ram (CA Student) (123 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Dear Abhishek,

First your must thank god and your parents for introducing you to this colorful world. you may please note life is a game / race and this world is a stadium where you are provided many opportunity to prove your ability and capacity.

I should say one thing to you, just forget about the past, what has happend is happend now you cannot combat with time to get back the time you already lost.

You are saying you lied with your parents and siblings. Thats ok, yaar not a great deal mistake for that you want to loose your life. as you are accepting here openly, you should convey your parents about the facts and say sorry and as everyone in this world is aware. parents are always most kind and lovable persons in this world who whould excuse all ills, lies and wrongful acts of their kids.

As you are saying two months are left for May 2010 Exams. I am sure, If you start now definetely you would clear the exam in this attemp what i personally feel is two months is more than enough.

Concentrate on your studies and forget about the past and now its time for you to start from "ZERO". Just think that you are just a new kid in this world. Just entered the CA Course and it is your first attempt that your are appearing in May 2010 Exam. I am sure when you make up your mind you inside strong tiger will wake up and will start hunt for the the achievements. Hope you never mind and never ever think of losing life..

YOU CANNOT CONTROL THE DEATH BUT IT WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

so why you think of loosing life just think of leading life with lots of fun surrounded by joy always around you

Just think you are a great person and can do anything in this world.

I do not want to write more or give more advice on the other part and would waste your precisous time which you are meant and kept for this May 2010 Exam.

hurry up and keep in mind

TIME IS LIMITED..

DREAMS ARE UNLIMITED...AND

YOU ARE ULTIMATE SOUL AND SOLUTION IN THIS WORLD. 

Just chill and enjoy the reading man, dont worry be happy.

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING .. keep in mind

JUST LIKE MY BROTHER, FRIEND CONTACT ME.

I AM ALWAYS THERE ON THE OTHERSIDE...!!

Good Luck.

3 Like

vivek kumar jain (service/student) (559 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

i am in final....and in job too, i think 2 months is enough for 8 subjects, what u r talking abt 6 subjects dear

1 Like

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

More than enough...

If u really want to pass and really sit for hardcore preparations, then no one can stop u to clear the exams... Infact u can have excess time for revision even

M.D.Ram (CA Student) (123 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Dear Abhishek,

First your must thank god and your parents for introducing you to this colorful world. you may please note life is a game / race and this world is a stadium where you are provided many opportunity to prove your ability and capacity.

I should say one thing to you, just forget about the past, what has happend is happend now you cannot combat with time to get back the time you already lost.

You are saying you lied with your parents and siblings. Thats ok, yaar not a great deal mistake for that you want to loose your life. as you are accepting here openly, you should convey your parents about the facts and say sorry and as everyone in this world is aware. parents are always most kind and lovable persons in this world who whould excuse all ills, lies and wrongful acts of their kids.

As you are saying two months are left for May 2010 Exams. I am sure, If you start now definetely you would clear the exam in this attemp what i personally feel is two months is more than enough.

Concentrate on your studies and forget about the past and now its time for you to start from "ZERO". Just think that you are just a new kid in this world. Just entered the CA Course and it is your first attempt that your are appearing in May 2010 Exam. I am sure when you make up your mind you inside strong tiger will wake up and will start hunt for the the achievements. Hope you never mind and never ever think of losing life..

YOU CANNOT CONTROL THE DEATH BUT IT WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

so why you think of loosing life just think of leading life with lots of fun surrounded by joy always around you

Just think you are a great person and can do anything in this world.

I do not want to write more or give more advice on the other part and would waste your precisous time which you are meant and kept for this May 2010 Exam.

hurry up and keep in mind

TIME IS LIMITED..

DREAMS ARE UNLIMITED...AND

YOU ARE ULTIMATE SOUL AND SOLUTION IN THIS WORLD. 

Just chill and enjoy the reading man, dont worry be happy.

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING .. keep in mind

JUST LIKE MY BROTHER, FRIEND CONTACT ME.

I AM ALWAYS THERE ON THE OTHERSIDE...!!

Good Luck.

2 Like

Aditya (Chartered Accountant) (176 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

if you are confident i.e. if you have already started studying then 2 months are enough

1 Like

CA Uday Bhan (Manager Internal Audit)   (49 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Dear all,

The exams you have to face are not an academic exam and there is no guarantee to pass in first attempt. 2 months period is good enough to study and face the exams.

Please keep in your mind peaceful and concentrate on your study. No need to vary about shortage of time. Be brave and go ahead with a positive mind.

Good luck, all of you.

1 Like

abhishek (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

i am in cyber cafe and after reading ur suggestions and comment my eyes are full of tears, u guys show me the right way for my life, i will and i have to do really hard work and i will study nicly,

but i have problem in information technology subject, i never learn this subject properly.

can u give me any tips for it?

1 Like

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

No one knows how to study IT.... even the authors once wright and forget the points...

The only criteria is to go through previous papers and RTPs.... thats it....

2 Like

Replied 03 March 2010

I personally feel that for information technology Dinesh Madan is the Best.

You can easily finish it off in 15 days.

regards

Aditya

CA Uday Bhan (Manager Internal Audit)   (49 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

It was just a fun for me when I was under study. As per my experience they want to the point reply for the questions. You just read the topic and make short notes for every topic.

Head lines of every chapter in your study material (ICAI) are enough to remember.

Try to write the language of study material no need to go for any other material.

-CA. Uday Bhan

Replied 03 March 2010

now i am planning to study for 16 to 18 hours daily , and i will do it and i want to keep in touch with you guys,i hope you guys are with me and i will show you and my self that i am not losser

1 Like

Replied 03 March 2010

I also feel that you should write the answers in point form

i. 1,2,3,4 or a,b,c,d or stars whichever way you like it.

It is sure going to impress the examiner.  

SHYAM MANDHANI (CA FINAL) (115 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

don't hate urself.........

yes you had made a mistake...........

but now you must be passed to tell the truth..............

you have to pass, you cannot quit now...........

what will ur parents think just becuase of ur failure u lied them and ur quiting now..........

please don't quit, it is ur exam

time is short but courage can wonder..........please don't quit............please........

attempt the exams and go for ur parents.............not for urself only............

ALL THE BEST.......

3 Like

Prasad R (CA Final) (2128 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Forget abt the past and prove that ur the one who belongs to this CA profession.Study well and plan well. 2 months is sufficient time tp clear exams.

Forget abt everything jus concentrate on ur stuides and make urself and ur parents proud.

Cheers

Prasad R

Replied 03 March 2010

thanks a lot my friends for you valuable suggestion , i mean it

I CAN DO IT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: