Easy Office

i quit ( please help) urgent

Page no : 12

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

hi Abhishek .all the very best for ur xams..pls do let us know ur results once done with xams..once agin all the best with prayers from kamal..

1 Like

abhishek (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 07 March 2010

dear friends i started my studies and its goin well

but at night sometimes i feel lil stress then i read a poem which was wrote by Mr HARIVANSHRAI BACCHAN

अग्नि पथ! अग्नि पथ! अग्नि पथ!

वृक्ष हों भले खड़े,
हो घने, हो बड़े,
एक पत्र-छॉंह भी मॉंग मत, मॉंग मत, मॉंग मत!

तू न थकेगा कभी!
तू न थमेगा कभी!
तू न मुड़ेगा कभी!
कर शपथ! कर शपथ! कर शपथ!

ये महान दृश्य है, चल रहा मनुष्य है,
अश्रु श्वेत् रक्त से,
लथ पथ, लथ पथ, लथ पथ !

that gives me power and motivation

and i always keep ur valuable comments and suggetions in my mind

thanks a lot my friends

I CAN DO IT

2 Like

Rajendra S Bhati Mumbai (finance) (150 Points)
Replied 07 March 2010

dont quit think as upcoming attemp is your 1st attemp and do hard work think abt present not future

u r thinking abt future thats y u r  not crackeing exam

ankit bohra (CA FINAL & CS EXECUTIVE)   (155 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

jst go to ur parents and tell them the truth first

ok

now dnt lie more with them

they will suggest u the right way now

ARJANAKI (ACCOUNTS OFFICER) (98 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

hello abishek,

u lied bcoz u love ur parents and u wanted them to be happy. Parents are the only person who can understand and trust u in this world. CA is not a big thing in life. if u miss this attempt next attempt.  

stop thinking quitting life. if u want to quit life just because u failed in PE2  think for qualifying as CA how many more lifes u will need.

Life is beyond Career. Just passing CA will not make ur parents proud and happy. u should be true and loving  and make their dreams come true.

its nothing in the world u cant share with ur parents. First tell the truth. The truth will relieve u from stress and give u confidence to prove ur worth to ur parents and world.

Good luck Brother... Enjoy studying . Enjoy life. Dont  Spoil ur valuable present thinking of past and future.................

abhishek (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

yes i can do it now

i will pass this exams

i learn alot from u guys

thanks a lot ......

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

Originally posted by : abhishek

yes i can do it now

i will pass this exams

i learn alot from u guys

thanks a lot ......

GOD BLESS YOU.

CA Sourav Halder (Senior Executive) (41 Points)
Replied 08 April 2010

Dont worry buddy....

u hv to take life as it comes.....

first disclose all the truth to your parents,u will see after some tym they will stand by u...they will be your pillars of support......

& then n fresh mind start ur studied again......

& never ever repeat the same mistake in life again....

Rajat Singhal CA,CS,CFA (Senior Manager (F&A)) (254 Points)
Replied 09 April 2010

Dear Abhi,

I would only say Best of luck.

And I will Pray to GOD, that whatever Lies you had made to your parents come true in this may attempt.

God Bless You.

apurva badaya (ca final) (75 Points)
Replied 09 April 2010

u were in depression wen u lied  but i think nw u realise ur mistake so u should talk to ur parents about it? dey r d best helper n not only dis u will be free from ur grudge and can start afresh and concentrate on ur studies.. its still not too late?

CA Puneet Dham (CA) (694 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

have faith n jst do it

Aneesh (Pursuing CA) (101 Points)
Replied 25 November 2010

Mr Dhiraj...u seem to be a foolish and mentally retarded person who jus got into CA fINAL without knowin the basic way of talking to a person...if u notice mr abhishek has thot of ending his life...n u tell him he should quit...u pathetic nobody...even if u become a CA it doesnt matter...cos u have no sense of politeness or concern for a fellow student who has committed a mistake in his life...

Mr Abhishek...if u decide to end ur life then u will DEFINITELY BE A LOSER...u made a mistake...forget it n move on...they will have forgiven u by now...relax n take life as it comes

As for Mr Dhiraj...clearly evident he is a person of UNSOUND MIND!!!

Au contraire Dhiraj is a loser n it is an insult for ICAI to have u as a student member...SHAME ON YOU

Good luck Abhishek!

Peace Out!

Preeti Agarwal (Articled) (218 Points)
Replied 03 December 2010

there is nothing easier than to speak truth in this world.............

i personally feel for becoming a CA u dont only need hard work, sincerity and an aimbition but a sort of INTEGRITY TOO............. because this integrity can only bring you LUCK which a student with all three effects need to clear CA..

So Abhishek i will suggest you to get out of that guilt .. for which u need to confess the truth before your parents and devote all your time in study... believe me if u speaks the truth to your parents.........ur mind will be out of guilt and you will able to concentrate on your studies................coz u know u had done the mistake it cant go back... all can be done is to correct it.............

and remember THERE IS NEVER TOO LATE.............

so forget the past..........start with a new beginning .. you know YOU CAN DO.............

If some words are not logical of mine my seniors please correct me....

Wish you luck further.............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: