Easy Office

i quit ( please help) urgent

Page no : 5

Amit (Chartered Accountant B.Com(H))   (453 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Please dont quite and tell your parents the truth, that will relieve you. Because that wold not heart them that much as your death will do. Do the hard work you will sure get through. Remember that we are lucky if we get a chance to appear in the examination.

1 Like

Bharat (Employed) (77 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Dear Abhishek,

It takes a lot of guts to come out in the open and confess to a past mistake. I am certain that you would realise based on the huge response that you have got that everyone here is a family and everyone eggs everyone else to perform and become a CA soon.

I would suggest that just the way you have confessed to this family , go ahead and confess to your own family members. There may be an initial feeling of resentment/hurt but eventually they would accept the fact that you had the courage and the right mind and heart to seek their pardon. Now, once this is done take away all negative thoughts and focus on the exams. You will clear. You have a good 2 months ahead of you and a leave bewtween each exam.  " If you believe you can , you will "

One last thought ....  life is meant to achieve, guide and help others and not to be given up simply because there is a hurdle in  the way.

So banish all negative thoughts and get started. All the best.

2 Like

RAM KUMAR.K.S (EMPLOYEE) (167 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

ok leave that..

atleast nw u have realised know...

common come out with a rank in pe-2 u have to compensate for ur mistake...ok all the best

1 Like

CA Nikita (Chartered Accountant) (4158 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Yes Abhishek, this was a mistake on your part that you lied to your parents. But now what, again is quitting an answer to this. Your parents will be already upset to know that you haven't cleared your exams and then your cowardly behaviour would collapse them.

Why not find a solution, whereby your confidence is revived and your parents feel proud of you too. May it studying hard and clearing CA exams or  in whatever manner you think right. And over and above who said and why do you think that not clearing CA exams is end of life??

You haven't even started your life, abhishek!! Becoming CA even is not the end, you'll have to work a lot hard even after that to be successful in real sense. I'm not inspired here by the movies "Three Idiots" or "Taare Zameen Par" but yes the underlying motive is the same, do what will make you feel confident. Take control of your life and not like this by thinking you are a loser, this is not gonna help. Trust me!!

This whole community is with you. Share your thoughts and take guidance from experienced professionals and you'll realize there is much more to life than to end your life for a degree..

I don't know whether my thoughts will change your attitude but may be you'll give a second thought that's all i want, once you think twice i'm sure you'll be convinced - Life has lots in store for you, go grab them!!!

2 Like

C.A Akash Gupta (C.A ICWA Final CS Professional)   (242 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

hey plz dont quit jo ho gaya so hagay ab tum aage ki tayari puri mehnat ke sath karo me dheeraj ki battooon se agree nai han yeh baat alag hai ki tumse galti hui hai yo kya hua har kisi se hui kya dheeaj tumse kabhi koi galti nai hui don t be so rude with him hey abhishek tum bas apni padai pe dyan do sirf 2 mahine bachee hain........tum surely clear ho jaoge my best wishes were always with u.................

PAYAL DEEPAK MODI (ARTICLE) (27 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Hey don't quit so easily.......... Think about ur parents and their expectations......... First of all tell them the truth and seek their forgivness and then start afresh............. Trust me without the burden of lie on urself u'll feel better and will able to study properly........ and this tym give ur 100%. Let people think and say watever they feel like u just think about ur parents and their dreams for u............. All the best and ya don't quit rit now............ Ek aur try to banta hai.............

(Guest)

Really this club is like Family....

Itni sari replies and suggestions....kya bbat haii

Heyy Abhishek  abb dikhado  sabko ki Humm kisi se kum nahii....

eek do Motivational Movie dekhlo ...freshh ho jaoo...and Firr lagg jaoo pure Josh ke sath....

Best Of Luck

and yeh looser quite ...not winner okee

shweta (student) (132 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

abhishek ! first of all you think about yourself  do you really want to clear ca ????????

do u want to lead your rest of your life as Chartered Accountant???

you have to give the answer to yourself b coz its your life...... remember you have next 60 to 70 years to live............. and only u can decide how you have to live your life for next 60 to 70 years

if you really want to be CA then notthing can stop you.....dont worry about 2mths or so. it hardly matters...........just go and tell your parents truth because if you will not tell your parents u will always feel guilty and it will effect your studies.

all the best! 

Sandeep Ladha (N.A) (435 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Dear Abhi...

Me also Cleared PCC in June 2009 in Just 3 month prepararion after getting result of 1st attempt on Nov 2008....

In that Me having Bcom xams...

Having Death in Family....

So nothing is impossible....

U just Keep Confidence High along with consistency..........

Go for motivational Songs nd Moviess.......

SO make Impossible as I M Possible......

Best of Luckkk...........

Saravanan (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

hai abhishek,

Happy to hear that u have realised your mistake The time when you started realising your mistake, feeling like a looser and stressed out,  all your mistakes are forgiven. and now you SHOULD try to do something for those who are or who may be hurt by your mistake.  

Anyway, 2 years you have hidden the truth and hide it until you complete PE-2 and then inform your parents the truth. There's no harm is hidding the truth for some more time. Its better to say that "I have cleared PE-2 exam" then saying "I have lied to you".

You have sit, read and practise a lot for YOUR parents. Two months are more than enough for a person with lots of guts, self-confidence and hard working nature.

I advice you to complete you PE-2 by May 2010 and then tell the truth to your parents who have the true love and belief on you.

There's nothing wrong on your part, Whatever happened is happened. Look towards the future and try to solve the problem. Never look back in your life to sit, think and cry.

Do not worry about whether you fail or pass in your exams. Keep faith in God and remember that all your hard work will always bring you a fruitful result.

shrikant (student) (543 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Dear Abhishek

There is always U turn in every once life. Don't feel so unhappy. Leave what was happen. Now it's new morning and new day. I you loose the life you loose love, happiness of your parents, brothers, sisters, friends and loveing persons and also you loose the pains in life. My dear friend in life have alwasy two side one is positive and one is negative like a coin. If you miss one you miss other also. Life is continues process it never ends until you die.

So don't panic, be clam and faith on you. Be gratefull that god give you second chance.

Sandeep Ladha (N.A) (435 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Dear Abhi...

Me also Cleared PCC in June 2009 in Just 3 month prepararion after getting result of 1st attempt on Nov 2008....

In that Me having Bcom xams...

Having Death in Family....

So nothing is impossible....

U just Keep Confidence High along with consistency..........

Go for motivational Songs nd Moviess.......

SO make Impossible as I M Possible......

Best of Luckkk...........

Sonia M Ketkar (B.com CA DISA(ICA) Pursuing CS)   (625 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Ya Shweta is right,u should tell ur parents that u lied them. 2 months are more than enough! I too had my CCT exams,B.com exams and soon after 7 days my PE2 exams in 2006 and I got very good marks above my expectation in PE2 as I didnt bother about results and answered it just as a revision for Nov exam planning for ek or do exemption. Dont take tension. Dont think what will be the result. Just go and answer. Study practicles properly with theory, go through recent amendments, as u say IT is tough, as for me also, go through past papers or scanner. 90% of syllabus is covered. For Law too u can refer scanner and Go through module. But what u study do it properly as u dont have time to revise and as there is holiday for each paper there will be no tension as u can read atleast for 12-13 hours ur modules or books which u refer. BEST LUCK!

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

It is true that you lost your time so far.

But now you can control the situation as you have realized your mistake. 

The stress which you feel is due to not taking your parents in confidence.

Don't you have any "real friends" with whom you can discuss regularly ?

If not, make now who are pursuing CA. 

If you cannot say the matter to your parents; with the help of your friend you can convey it to them. 

Nobody here in the forum can do that job. 

3 Like

SRIVAS.G (article assistant) (52 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

hey....u done a big mistake.......but for every problem there is a solution frnd....why should u quit CA.....u please prepare in two months by taking life and death yaar....its not a big problem i think...all are saying wrong and making u fear and useless guy..its not correct frnds.....u prepare well ..u can do it...all the best................

SRINIVASA

RAO .G

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: