SANJEEV (CA Final (B.COM)) (189 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

hey                

two months is enough for preparation

don't worry  nothing is imposible

best of luck

courageous Aries ( ) (263 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Frnd do 1 thing just tell ur parents that u lied to them and u r ashmd of u self.

Further Give ur Best and study hard SINCERELY for 2 months.
And dont think of quitting ur life(If these kind of thought come 2 ur mind just think of ur parents and their state wen u will do this act)
start ur prepn 2 day itself
and u wld defntly clear ur xm
BUT FIRST OF ALL IN4M UR PARENTS ABOUT THE TRUTH AND SAY SORRY

SIDHARTH DHIR (senior articled assistant)   (623 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

ABHISHEK.....

YOU ARE A BIG BIG BIG LOSER.

GO FU*K YOURSELF.....

TAKE FULL MOTIVATION

ONLY ONE GROUP

2 MONTHS.

JUST DO IT!!!!

Harika.P (Manager) (27 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Dear Dhiraj,

Just need to ask u a thing. is it fair to dicourage a person who had done a mistake and do want to rectify it?

Is it good to advice to quit instead of working hard to touch the heights?

it is truely true that the said guy abhishek has lied his parents but he realised himself right? u r supposed to wish him a best of luck or just skip this page. No need of making him much more discouraged.

Regards,

Harika.P,

CA Final

2 Like

Harika.P (Manager) (27 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Dheeraj,

Am sorry i hadn't read u'r next replies. anyway sorry once again.

Regards,

Harika.P

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Hi .....first of all dhiraj who r u to judge weather it is an insult to icai or not...........u are just drop of ocean in ca faternity and not the ultimate person to decide morality......................ketan parekh, harshad mehta, auditors of pwc have done such blunders would u still blame icai?...........If someone is in trouble then better shut ur mouth than to give such discouraging wordings.

1 Like

Replied 03 March 2010

abhishek u do not need to go in detail about ur story..........asking of about how to prepare for pe2 in 2 months would have been suffice?

kavita aggarwal (. ) (135 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

u cn read my suggesn in ur  PMs

shradha_sharma (student) (50 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

If u r feeling guilty for what u did then put ur efforts to clear exams. By that only u can face ur family.

BEST OF LUCK

Replied 03 March 2010

Dhiraj to pass just follow this study patter i bet u will pass 100%

Do 2 auditing standards and one accounting standard dialy from now onwards.

ON march 4(tommorow onwords) start with tax.  (Residential status, income from house property, clubbing of income, income from other sources it can be done in 7-8 hours.......then do set off and carry forward of losses.)

ON march 5 do salary and left over portion of above (if any) 6th march do Business and Profession and on 7th march do capital gains  And on 8,9,10 th march do assessment procedure, deduction and computation of total income. Do cst daily means daily(its for 25 marks).

Subhash (aa) (39 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

This is not ur problem but of lots of student who didnt manage to clear in 1-2 attempts.This studies is not the only way to sucess in life, but one way to success, so if u feel u cannot  manage this way properly u should also try for the other way.

Telling lies to friends is not a big issue u should manage it smartly, almost every CA lie  in some  or other way ....

For clearing CA exam we require 50% knowledge about subject and 50% ability to handle exam pressure.

Replied 03 March 2010

Now for costing and FM

In FM do capital structure, leverages, cost of capital on March 11.  On March 12 do cash flow , fund flow, and if possible working capital, ON march 13 do ratios, Reveivables Management.  On March 14 do Capital Budgeting only. On 15th march do only theroy for Financial Managemnt.  (this covers ur fm).

On 16th march start costing....In costing do Operationg Cost,Materials and labours any how.

On 17th March do full theroy of costing.  On 18th March  Do process costing, joint product(if possible)  On 19th March do overheads throughly.  On 20th March do abc and again revise theroy if possible.(this does with ur costing)

Replied 03 March 2010

Abhishek give 9 days for INformation Technology and belive me its very easy to finish the same .So by March 28th  u will finish group 2.

abhishek (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

thanks a lot my friends, i already started my studies and i decided to tell my parents truth.

and i hope i have any query then u people are available to solve it,

wish me luck.

abhishek

nupur jain (CA & CS student) (114 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

yeah...follow wht  yash has suggested and one more thing dont ever think of doing any harm to urself..whenever this thought comes to ur mind..just think about ur parents once..wht they will go through...and remember its never late...so start preparing for it now..dont waste more time

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: