Easy Office
LCI Learning

i quit ( please help) urgent

Page no : 4

Robin Kumar Gupta (profession) (179 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Hi Abhi,

I am glad that u have shared your problem with us. It realy takes courage to share self weakness with others...

I truly appreciate Aamir perspective and i will suggest you not to quit at this point of time. Don't think that u failed in last few attempts.. FAILURE DOESN'T MEANS END, IT ACTUALLY SAYS THAT THERE IS STILL SOME AREA FOR IMPROVEMENT, WHICH U HAVE TO FIND AND WORK ON IT TO OVERCOME FROM.

Try at your best atleast once more not just to pass pe2 but to prove yourself...

Luck also plays important role in one's life. It could be that your luck is not stricking in CA. If you realy want to quit CA you should quit but atleast try once to proveyourself.

One more advise - You can go for CWA or CS where your ca studies will help u a lot. These two professional courses also have great scope today.

Thanks

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

I just wanna say 1 thing...!! watch munna bhai movie again...!!

i dnt know whether the circumstances bound u to do so or u did from ur own side... but the thing is just be true from the heart... u'll do da best for urself... n agar tum apne liye achchha karoge to wo sabke liye achchha hoga...

so tell da truth to ur parents n close frens.. only after that u'll be able to concentrate on studies... just keep quite n achieve more...

agar jaana ho to bhi sabko khushiyaan dekar jaana...

spread smiles.. not the tears...

so dont quit....

1 Like

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Well abhishek leave all ur nonsense thoughts for next 60 days and follow the below mentioned schedule and i hope u will clear

1.  start with group 2 and take tax subject first.

in tax lessons of (residential status, income from house property, income from other sources, clubbing of income) u can finish in flat 6-9 hours and then do "set off and carry forward of  Losses"  - march 4

Then on March 5 u do salary for full day.

Then on March 6 u do business and profession for full day.

Then on March 7 u do capital gains.

Read cst on daiy basis.If  u r in Mumbai arrange jk shah notes and do cst from it(dear its for 25 mks and u will get say atlest 20 mks.)  give 2 days for deduction,assessment procedures and computation for total income. So by March 10 u will finish one reading of tax.

3 Like

Dharmendra kumar (CA) (201 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

hI! Abhishek.. best of luck for new phase of career.. jst give ur best and keep assessing urself how much u r ready for the paper once u r done with d syllabous...

CA. Aditya Agarwala (STUDENT) (41 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Abhishek dont quit rather u should tell the truth to ur parents nd concentarte on  ur studies. "Maa baap bacho ko hamesha maaf kar deta hai''.

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Do not take tension yaar. It happens yaar. Tell your parents the truth and about your commitment. Am sure they'll be very happy that you are back on the right path.

Regarding study make a plan and start your preparation from today itself.

Prepare ur notes in ur own language and revise them properly.
Do not leave any chapter.
Complete your scanner fully.
Complete the practical question given in study material for all numerical subjects.
Never waste your time.

Also check my exam tips at the link given below:

ALL MY EXAM TIPS AT ONE PLACE

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

check ur PM

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Originally posted by : D н ! я σ ĵ

If u want to say that u lied to ur parents and acquantances... Trust me, u r a loser, a perfect loser...

I dont know who will give u what suggestion, but from my side, i would suggest u to QUIT it... its an insult to ICAI to have u..

Din't expect this from u ,.... what to say

2 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

I have given you the practical way out. Just focus on single group and see the magic when you clear your 1 group. You'll be full of confidence.

Just leave the feeling of guilt coz with this guilt feeling you can't study.

Share your thought, if any. Stay away from all the negative thoughts if you are an honest soul.

All the Best

Hemant Kumar (Services and employee) (24 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Hey Brother,

DOnt Quit,

Never Give UP........................

You Can't change the Past

But.....

You can change the Future

Go ahead tell your parents and go for the EXAM.........

1 Like

sumit (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (479 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

before giving attempt do tell ur parents otherwise u ll not succed

1 Like

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Hi, Abhishek, I also don't like study, but believe me its not to difficult to clear PE 2 if u just go thru all the 6 subject b4 the exam, u can easily make it, just have a chat with ur parents, they will definitely support u. u definitely hav guts that u admitted ur mistake is front of so many people with others cann't do so just carry on.

Kishan Vashist (Senior Analyst) (63 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

have you revealed this fact to your parents????

arti55 (student) (66 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

hey abhi i can suggest u better way but for that u need to blv me n only me and other persons negtv comment u hv to avoid otherws tum is situation se nahi nikal payuge...........let me knw if i can suggest u

C.Surya Kiran (Student) (39 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Hey Dhiraj

Chill man... Everyone makes a mistake.

U need not discourage him for that.

He realised it and he is ready to work hard

Hey abhishek dont mind these dhiraj's words... go on and study no one can stop u.

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: