Easy Office

i quit ( please help) urgent

Page no : 3

Ratan Deep Saxena (Asstt Manager (Accounts & Finance))   (2998 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Originally posted by : vivek kumar jain

i am in final....and in job too, i think 2 months is enough for 8 subjects, what u r talking abt 6 subjects dear

agree with Mr. Vivek. I m also in CA( Final) as well as in CS(Executive) and in job too.  wen i cn manage my 3 papers of final in hardly 10 to 12 days & executive exams in 6 days, then why u can't do your preparation in 2 months. 2 months are sufficient in itself.

Start ur study from now without any stress.

Be happy & try to study with full concentration.

it is nt the hours u read bt the way u read makes the difference.

So get set go.......

god wil surely helps u..........

keep smiling.....

regards,

ratan

Aditya (Chartered Accountant) (176 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

info tech is the paper which if u complete, can give u score

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Abhishek,

It takes guts to come out here and say that u have failed but want to win. Thats the greatest start u can have..

All the best... 2 months is enough time.

Study hard and u will clear...

But pls dont get addicted to this site.. I mean, this site is addictive like orkut at times, so stay out of it.

Its most important to study study and study for the next 2 months...

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Ofcoarse u can..

And buddy, two months r really sufficient... For anyone....

R.ABDUL RAHMAN (Sr.Audit Executive) (78 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

first say truth to your parents and then you see ,your stress will be no more.... i know you will just have fear to say this but one day or other you will be saying  this .... best of luck ...truth aiways wins ... and one thing CA was implemented by man not by GOD  ...

abhishek (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

now i am going for studies and i will give my best in upcoming exams.

whenever i feel bad and feel stress then ill read your suggestions and comments,these are very precious for me now

1 Like

Amir (Learner) (4016 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

HEY ABHISHEK,

BHAI, I JUST WANT TO SAY ONE THING & AFTER THAT ITS UPTO U TO DECIDE WHAT U SHOULD BE DOING..........

U MADE A MISTAKE, U REALIZED IT & NOW WHEN U GOT A CHANCE TO CORRECT IT, THEN U R TALKING THINGS LIKE "QUITTING......" 

I MEAN ITS NOT D SOLUTION BHAI............JUST FOR ONCE THINK OF UR PARENTS & OTHERS B4 EVEN THINKING OF ANY SUCH STUPID DECISION.....

I HONESTLY BELIEVE - "ONE SHOULD NEVER BE AFRAID OF MISTAKES BECOS SOME LESSONS ARE BEST LEARNT THROUGH PAINS........."

AS FAR AS PREPARING 6 SUBJECTS IN 2 MONTHS IS CONCERNED -

WHEN EARTH CAN REVOLVES COMPLETELTY IN 1 DAY, U HAVE 60 DAYS BHAI..................TO TURN THINGS UPSIDE DOWN..........

I M SURE IF U START FRM 2DAY U WILL FINISH IT B4 THE LAST DATE........

I HAD A QUOTE ON MY PROFILE, SPECIALLY FOR FRIENDS WHO COULDNT DO WELL IN EXAMS -

D MOMENT U THINK OF GIVING UP SOMETHING, THINK FOR D REASON Y U HELD ON TO IT FOR SO LONG,

DO OR DIE IS AN OLD SAYING.....BHAI 

DO IT B4 U DIE IS D LATEST......................

ALL D BEST 4 UR EXAMS........N TRUST ME GIVING EXAMS & STARTS PREPARING FOR IT IS D ONLY WISE DECISION U CAN TAKE AT THIS JUNCTURE..................................

4 Like

sunil kumar (no place) (58 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

u know something i also did the same to some extent but i worked hard and cleared pe-2 in november 2009..now doing articleship and told my parents that i lied abt my results and now i have cleared...they were upset for some time and they said its ok and now work hard..

CA Rahul Mittal (na) (253 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

the most wonderful way to get rid off all your problems untill i personally think :-

1. First correct your mistakes .....tell your parents truth . it will give you comfort .

then also you can easily concentrate on your studies .

it may be a possible reason of your failure......

when you share something with parents then i hope they will also strengthen you and you will surely pass this attempt.

THINK ONCE 

CA Sumit Arora (CA) (1410 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

2 months for preparation are really enough. 

(Guest)
subah ka bhula shaam ko ghar aa jaye to use bhula nhi kahte BEST OF LUCK dont quit

(Guest)

don't think about anything other than study, take one gruop, take it as a challenge, set a target to score 70 in each paper, and start from tomorrow morning. make a plan day wise today. destiny testing your patience and solidity, so don't think of lossin , remember survival for the fittest. You realised you did a mistake, that's much for now. rest place it upon the result declaration date.

AJK (Professional) (355 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

this is very ridiculous...........very optimist ..that u r mentioning ur self as CA, prior to appearing for exams ??????????

Dont ever tell lies to your parents...pl grow up

CA Atul Chauhan (CA Practice) (198 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Dont quit do your best and no doubt what you have done is wrong but now it is past for you,your present is to come up from this situation.So do hard work in your study and try to pass the exam. all the best

manisha naik (Article) (25 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Hi.. Dost..

There will people who ll suggest many things but... its ur life u have 2 take decision...

I can only say first u tell truth 2 ur parents and friends ... and i am sure they will get disheartened.....But ensure them that u ll complete this course at any cost...once again built confidence in them,,, it will take time but i am sure u can dost...

And pls dont give up ....life is not all about only CA ...Life is much more than this ......

I remm a 60 old person started his studies after retirement... completed his articleship happily and also completed CA course and there many such people friend ....

SO DONT GIVE UP AND U CAN ....ALL THE BEST...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: