Easy Office
LCI Learning

I m unable to come out of my grief of final results

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Choice*

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Riya, 

First relax. Everything is happening for good. All u have left is CA FINAL GOUP 2. Thats all. take it lightly. another 5 MONTHS U R GNG TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT. !!! :)

Analyse what is the reason behind the failure. set out the plan clearly. set the vision. Pray to god and with full confidence study well.

Dont have any negative thghts like " It is not for me ", I cant do it .. etc.. This is all what we create for ourselves. this will bring us further down. so shed away all these and start.

Rise up, " ITS WHEN THINGS SEEM WORSE, U MUSNT QUIT " U MAY HIT MICS AND CLEAR CA WITH ANOTHER BLOW :)

BE CHEERFUL.. COME ON RIYA.. EVERYTHING IS GNG TO END WELL :)

Sandeep Ramankutty (Auditor) (163 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

hi riya

im also of the same footing of urs. badluck is haunting me always. I didnt get even one group in CA final.Just for the lack of aggregate 8 marks i lost group 1 this time. As u said god is also not letting me to complete anything. Like swetha said i pursued another course CS. Now the result came. see the height of bad luck.i got total 420 marks in CS final but for one paper i got only 35. only due to the deficiency of 5 marks in that paper I lost. Otherwise i would have been a CS now. bad times rule the world sometimes. im not able to give any reaction. on one side i have cleared 3 groups whereas a mere 5 marks made me a non CS. im verymuch frustrated. not able to rejoice or not able to cry. dont know what should i do.

what im saying is u r not alone. like u n me, there may be many ones like this. one thing im sure. i want to snatch something which wanot given to me: be it from god or anyone else. that much frustration i have. because im in need of some qualification urgently which is not for getting a job or to make money. but it is a matter of my personal life. i think u will be understanding me and the level of my frustration

please dont quit. all these times institute is winning the war. but their victory is only for 3 months. then another war will come where we will ight ferociously and one day we win. from that day institute will stand defeated before us throughout our life. there will not be any further war. So fight bravely.

Dhaval K.Toprani (CA-IPCC Student) (1150 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Riya...you are so damn close to that great prefix..I myself couldnt clear my IPCC twice and this is my 3rd attempt and I'm all pumped up for it...Imagine I've wasted one whole year..not even started articleship yet and still feel proud to be in this course even though I had joined up forcefully...If I were you i'd be focussing and continue with preparations...In life you cannot always achieve what you want in your first try...keep at it and u'll get there for sure....

CA Pooja (CA) (114 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Some much much better job must be there awaiting for you after 6 months!!!!!:)

Dharmendra C Shah (Assistant Company Secretary )   (71 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Hi Riya,

Don't give up, instead of spoiling whole life think that you had invested your times in building  your whole life.

If possible follows the following rules without bothering anything else

Reading, Reading Only Reading

Practice, Practice only Practice

Revision, Revision only Revision

Forget everything else, just follow above rules and attempt your exams with 100% confidence, I am dare sure that you will reach at your destination.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks

BPO Work (gghrtj) (22 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Close Individual,

We are organizing Infosys Outsourcing recruitment route to be held on 12th of February in Indore, Stalking is the Job descripttttion

bikash1

[

<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://wwww.puffinsgroups.com">BPO Work</a>

BPO Work (gghrtj) (22 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Close Individual,

We are organizing Infosys Outsourcing recruitment route to be held on 12th of February in Indore, Stalking is the Job descripttttion

bikash1

[url="https://www.puffingroups.com"]BPO Work[/url]

CA riya (CA) (266 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

I never intended to write a reply for the message i posted

But cant remain quiet without saying THANK YOU ALL

Yes i ve to fight back....I am ntr  bothered abt results.....Dont think wat may 2011 is keeping for me

I will do untilll i become a CA

I cant quit..I am ready to face whatever comes in face

I willl become CA..(Cant hide my tears while reading through these posts...Thank you friends)

1 Like

(Guest)

Cheer up Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Paras Ruthla (IPCC Cleared ) (427 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Hey riya i think u ever seen an ant in your life. An ant carries 10 times heavier weight from self body and walk again and again if some work is not being in full....So dear u r a human being how can u give up.....

some times something happen just for ur good and we cant see what is d gud behind it.........

So, just try to forget evry thing and come in to pickup again...

With best wishes.

Paras Ruthla (IPCC Cleared ) (427 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

god blesss u dear

(Guest)

thanks riya for taking up a decision bcause many are still in same delima , atleast they can follow u

really  a nice , straight from heart felling shared

Dhaval K.Toprani (CA-IPCC Student) (1150 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

CCIites to the rescue!!!....As always all CCIites have to come together to ensure that no one quits this family....good decision Riya...now forget about the previous attempt and look forward to the next one...

(Guest)

no comments....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: