Easy Office
LCI Learning

I m unable to come out of my grief of final results

Page no : 4

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

Originally posted by : Manish Arya

@ Deva 4 u.......Thanks for telling....  Who started commenting on an Older Post to bring it to the Limelight.... Sum time People are just so Crazy.... have nothing to do ...... they feel like people with same grief wud start sharing their feelings...For People who think that way......This is not a Jock ....

RIYA, her self started this post again to tell every one that she cleared CA......

RIYA SAID :

" Friends this is the post i made after Nov 10 results...And now i qualified my exam and a CA now!!!!!!!!Let this be an inspiration fpr all of u "

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

Originally posted by : Manish Arya

@ Deva 4 u.......Thanks for telling....  Who started commenting on an Older Post to bring it to the Limelight.... Sum time People are just so Crazy.... have nothing to do ...... they feel like people with same grief wud start sharing their feelings...For People who think that way......This is not a Jock ....

Ya, i understand your feelings.......

Don't worry brother.....you will surely clear next time.....as like Riya did...

C.A Manish Arya (C.A, M.B.A) (408 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

@ Devu 4 u ...thanks for your Wishes.. Bro

CA riya (CA) (266 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

Friendss i qualified

I was just bringing my older post which i posted after failing in nov 10 , to the attention of those who had failed this attempt

feeling that this will be an inspiration to all of u who wants to quit

Karthikeyan (CA Final) (174 Points)
Replied 10 September 2012

Me too am waiting to change my status to CA, I dont know how long more i need to wait :-(

Karthik 10/09/2012

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: