Easy Office
LCI Learning

I m unable to come out of my grief of final results

Page no : 3

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

ALL THE BEST !!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sunshine...

didi dont be sad na......!!! try to get over it....your best is yet to come....use your anger for the MICS examiner as a strenght...is baar aisa likho ki koi examiner kuch na kar sake...

best wishes..

pooja (article) (64 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

hey MISS C.A. RIYA - sound good na.  jst think U JST HAVE 2 STUDY ONLY FOR  3 MONTHS AND AFTER THAT EVERYONE WILL KNOW YOU BY THE NAME  C.A. RIYA, NOT RIYA. I KNOW DI YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.  ALL THE VERY BEST FROM MY SIDE.

CA Sravani P (Partner) (57 Points)
Replied 04 March 2011

Hey riya.. my friend lost in second group many times jus cos of mics and in may 10 he even lost the entire group in agg by 18mks.. but guess what!!!! he cleared last nov and the push up in his score was mics. he scored 58 in it and his total was 418.. he used to get dejected like u.. but he still gave his "bestest" shot and did it.. u never know when a miracle would work out for u.. and i myself lost my group 1 (old syllabus) last nov by 9 mks in agg and accts exemption by 2 mks.. u can imagine how frustrated i would have been.. but nothing is gonna happen feeling low.. but we all can do something by trying yet again!! think abt it...

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 05 March 2011

YOU ARE IN LAST LAP OF CA RACE.....

1 LAP TO GO THEN IT WILL BE ALL OVER.

TAKE A LARGE BREATH, SPEED UP & FINISH STRONGLY..........

GOOD LUCK....

CA riya (CA) (266 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

Friends this is the post i made after Nov 10 results...And now i qualified my exam and a CA now!!!!!!!!Let this be an inspiration fpr all of u

Replied 22 July 2011

Many many Congratulations......:)

(nice to see my old post just above your post)

CA riya (CA) (266 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

thank u

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

Hi Riya,I can't guide you or give you any suggestions and there's no use of it. You already know you did your best, but your copy was checked by wrong examiner! Just keep this in mind that you are fully eligible to clear it, and hope this time around your copy don't land in the wrong hands! Be strong! You can do it. Wish you all the best.

shaishav soni (CA final) (348 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

Riya,i also expected 55-60,minimum 55 in financial reporting,i never even thought in dream that i could get  less than 50 marks but i got 29 marks,now i have also seen the suggested answers of may 2011 & i can never ever accept this in my whole life,i just cried for an hour,now send application for revaluation,until now when i am in the final i never had such a shock,this is just ridiculous.& because of that i could not made my aggregate total.all hard work gone into the waste,however i started it again & that's the way to do,u must not quit,it shows lack of your patience & toleration,yes indeed i & also ,others have & must have sympathy with u.

C.A Manish Arya (C.A, M.B.A) (408 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

Hey Riya........Many of us has already said and many more will say the same. But Remember .It's u who can only motivate urself NoBODY else... I too lost it twice.. and this time ... I'm shocked to see my result. the one who was expecting 74 in SFM got 43   and lost it for 11 Marks.... People all i know.. are dancing to the Tunes of ICAI coz they are Chartered accountants...So shall  we when our Time will come.... So now Just Buck Up.. and get ready for the finale. People like me who's gonna clear 7 papers  are not lucky as u...U come over half the track and lil bit more u need to go.......

1 Like

Replied 22 July 2011

FRIENDS....

this is the continuation of a older post (4 months) ago...

NOW SHE CLEARED CA............

1 Like

Replied 22 July 2011

riya
student

[ Scorecard : 258] 

Thank User 

Send PM
Posted about an hour agoQuote

Friends this is the post i made after Nov 10 results...And now i qualified my exam and a CA now!!!!!!!!Let this be an inspiration fpr all of u

Replied 22 July 2011

@ Deva 4 u.......Thanks for telling....  Who started commenting on an Older Post to bring it to the Limelight.... Sum time People are just so Crazy.... have nothing to do ...... they feel like people with same grief wud start sharing their feelings...For People who think that way......This is not a Jock ....

Replied 22 July 2011

@ Riya..... Congrats.....By the way ,u did'nt change ur status i.e "student"....go out and say it proudly that u r a  C.A .... I just wish i'll have my day to do the Same

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: