Easy Office
LCI Learning

I m quitting CA FOREVER!!!!!

Page no : 4

Syed Faraz (Manager, Audit, KPMG) (375 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

Atta boy Varun!

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 21 November 2010

maza to difficult papers main hai bhai..easy to sab karlete hain...gud luck varun

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 21 November 2010

ya do one thing aise aise difficult papers pehle hi kyun na solve karliya jaye..i mean ask ur teacher or ur friends to prepare very tough paper for u and u make 4 them atleast 1 month before exams.Solve them within 3 hours or even try to complete it in 3 and 1/2 hours.

Anu (CA) (270 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

Ahaa atlast i got a place to get out the bhadaas of what i m going through cause of this CA ..bullsh*t CA..

This is my 3rd attempt of CA finals.. during exams i was on verge of nervous breakdown.. shayad ho bhi gaya ho.. hell i m going thro.. CA has spoilt my personal life.. financial life.. bloodsucking thing is CA.. huh

I dont have words to exactly tell how bad i feel about CA, theres noone in the world i am gonna ever advise to take CA... neverrrrrr .... its a hell... nything is better than this... nything

Wish I could curse who made CA .. its hell hell hell hell hell hell .. in literal terms hell..apply rule of literal interpretation here...piece of sh*t 

at this stage, cannt leave this as already have given loads of money and time to this bl**dy waste things CA (hell), dnt feel like doing even 1% in my heart.. jst I got to do.. no confidence.. no willingness... no interest... koi paap kiye honge maine tht i took CA.. i dnt knw wat to say 

koi teacher nahi hai jo prep kara de sare exams ki.. exam day tak.. school/college system nahi hai.. its a hellish thing... students hai matlabi no. 1 - jab apna kaam hua theek hai but studies mein koi help nahi karenge son of ...... i hate all my CA frnds... they r nt frnds yar... ny illiterate person is better n more helpful than these CA frnds u meet in coaching classes.. nvr seen such selfish, funny n idiotic people..

how and what is d help available at all .. just sit at ur house and study..yea..f****** thing it is.

i hv left my beautiful jobs many a times coz of this damn thing which i m nvr gonna do agn...

aaj idt ka paper to ***** me agn.. i scored 49 and 40 in idt before.. aaj to ise padne ka bhi man nahi kar raha.. book uthao bhi to lagta hai.. hona hi nahi hai.. rehne do.. its a punishment and noway out.... why n fr wat i m goin through this.. 

CAs are sankis and pagals, we all know.. but still this degree has a charm which makes it so hard to let go even when I hate it to the core :(

I am just done (tears in the eyes... bohoo.. 2 out ..both close to the nose :) i luv myself so much and I just hate what I am going through bcoz of this CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA )

Deepak Kumar Gupta (Finance & Accounts Consultant)   (86 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

I did CA ( Inter) in Nov 2000, after that I joined Banking Industries, worked as sernior Manger for 10 years , then quitted from job , to achieve my goal of becoming CA , The dream which I always cherished in my memories. Now there is 2 years after leaving the job, and final is still pending, there are compelling situation for me join job again. But, I have not losed any hope and fighting for it in the age of 35. I have failed scoring at 192 also. I have found that It is always our mistakes, we must do all paper s100% only then we can pass, we have to be laborious only with avaerage thinking.

1 Like

Saurabh Aggarwal (Chartered Accountant) (371 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

Originally posted by : Deepak Kumar Gupta

I did CA ( Inter) in Nov 2000, after that I joined Banking Industries, worked as sernior Manger for 10 years , then quitted from job , to achieve my goal of becoming CA , The dream which I always cherished in my memories. Now there is 2 years after leaving the job, and final is still pending, there are compelling situation for me join job again. But, I have not losed any hope and fighting for it in the age of 35. I have failed scoring at 192 also. I have found that It is always our mistakes, we must do all paper s100% only then we can pass, we have to be laborious only with avaerage thinking.

Dats the spirit man

well done

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

Originally posted by : varun

Guys thanks i regain my confidence bec all of u. Seriously i hav lost everythg. But now i ll try till i bell it. As only 2nd grp is remaining so all of u hav rightly said that some more efforts can give the boost help me out to achieve my destiny, my dream. Thanks to Richa, Ankur, Mani nd specially to all who hav continuously helping me nd inspiring others also. Guys instead of knowing each other u all helped me alot. I hav read all msg 2 times.. I hav revised 80% of the MICS just bec all of u.. Thanks from my heart..

Very very very Happy for you...my best wishes are with you forever...

aksingal (CA FINAL) (96 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

nov 2010 was my 2 nd attemp for group 1

i was also loosing my hope but thanks to  all for theirr +ve message

now

i will give my best in may2011

thanks again

rightly said quiting will not solve my problem

Siddharth (Student) (95 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

many people dont know that they  are sometimes just one step away from sucess... when they r about to give up...

Rajagopalan Ramakrishnan (-) (34 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

u have only invested ur time & by quitting alone, u ll loose ur precious time spent. i remember one of my frnds who took 3 attempt for inter & 5 for final. now only he cleared at the age of 29 & got placed in a good bank.

Be patient & strike the gold.

CS de2pak (CS M.COM n CA FINAL..!!!!!!)   (87 Points)
Replied 03 December 2010

If CA is ur dream never think of quitting.ok

Aaj nhi toh kal.

Pavan Chowdhry ( M.COM. & CA FINAL ) (60 Points)
Replied 03 December 2010

HEY BRO I HAVE FELT D SAME MANY TIMES BUT  U NEED TO REMEMBER ONE THING ONLY BEFORE QUITTING  DAT......................WHY U HELD IT SO LONG?

dear always remember.............................................................................

sapne wo nahi hote jo hame sone ke baad aate hain

Are dost sapne to wo hote hain jo hame sone nahi dete.

(Guest)

quit karo main sath hu

(Guest)

ab to jeena bhi dubhar ho gaya hai ak jana kah raha hai ki 8 hrs pado sabhi padh rahe hai

(Guest)

to bhi paper to dunga new scheme ki books manga le hai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: