Easy Office
LCI Learning

I m quitting CA FOREVER!!!!!

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Look i advice to Quit!
Once you quit you may know other aspects!you may even realise the importance of what you have now!

KISMAT me jo hoga so hoga!!  So Chil Relax

varun (accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

Guys thanks i regain my confidence bec all of u. Seriously i hav lost everythg. But now i ll try till i bell it. As only 2nd grp is remaining so all of u hav rightly said that some more efforts can give the boost help me out to achieve my destiny, my dream. Thanks to Richa, Ankur, Mani nd specially to all who hav continuously helping me nd inspiring others also. Guys instead of knowing each other u all helped me alot. I hav read all msg 2 times.. I hav revised 80% of the MICS just bec all of u.. Thanks from my heart..

2 Like

Syed Faraz (Manager, Audit, KPMG) (375 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

I was in Goldman Sachs for 2 years. A guy used to come in our cab who's in the exact same position as you. Stuck in just one group of Final for years. He's in a good position in the company, married and has a kid and is cheerful. He just keeps writing that one group. What's he got to lose? Nothing.
So Y dont u take up a job and move on. Just keep writing that group with better preparation everytime. If you aint in a job the frustration of failing builds up.

CS Richa Sharma (company secretary) (2221 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

Yessssss Yesssss Yesssss.....!!

Hurrahhhhhhhhh!!!

Varun is back to his Best form with full potential n zeal...

Best of Luck..

"Dil jo tera baat baat pe ghabraye..  

Dil pe rakh le haath use tu fusla le..  

Dil idiot hai pyaar se usko samjha le...  

aal izz well...."

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

Dear Varun

Best preparation and better presentation to the exam is the success mantra for CA. If you had failed you had committed some mistake or you are required to imporve your selves. Identify your reason for failure,  There are various reason which may leads to failure

Improper planing

Giving a goal which is too hard to achive.

failure to carry out your studies on daily basis

failure to revise the content

Failure to Present well....

Leaving the course is not a solution, It is a life, failure which is expected but it is life yaar, please accept it, failure is the right opportunity to start intelligent..

1 Like

C.A. Dhara (Practising Charteded Accountant)   (188 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

hey can u tell me one thing? If u find u have serious deases and u ahave very less chance to live. will u quite so easily? No u fight until the last moment to live.

1 Like

vishal (none) (33 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

Hi Dude!!!

good Choice.... i have flunked 7 times in group 2 and cleared group 1 in 2007 may... :P

But i feel happy i am still in the race.......... 

i am 0 percent demotivated. my Mics xm today was Awsome... i m sure i will be part of this glory one day...

cherrs to ur decsn....

Kushal (Article) (77 Points)
Replied 18 November 2010

well we have a partner in my fim.. 16 attempts for final.. yet he didnt give up..  the no. of attempts you take is no reflection of ur true potential.. Go give it one more final shot atleast... !

Dalwinder Singh (CA FNL & COMPANY SECREATARY)   (139 Points)
Replied 19 November 2010

tik hia yaar.. mei bhi chhod raha hu. tum bhi chhod do.. bakwaas hai ca....

anuj (article) (27 Points)
Replied 19 November 2010

Originally posted by : varun

hi varun

i will talk u very practically....

1.nobody here there or nywhere is concerned about ur career except ur family ....so everybody can advise better to better because he is not affected...at last this is ur life.

2.jindagi main aisa nahi hai ki sirf ca karne waale hi khush rehte hai ya wo hai aish karte hai...nd i think when ur on a particular age every bady has n expectation from u...so age also matters.

3.always keep an alternative with u...dont quit ca but try something else too...for earning nd future career....b.coz tym never come again

4.one last and best thing-----main motive paisa kamana hai ....nt only cas r earning..others too...

be calm , be patient nd dont let other oppurtunities too... nd try again...nd dont think about others...

be psitive is a good thought...but take negative aspects also in consideration

one f ur advantage is that u have cleared 1st group of final......

2 Like

Anshul Mittal (Freelancing) (741 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

u know wat,,,, i think u r a fool,,,

every one knows about C.A. results,

they were never high,,

it is a professional course , they will not allow every one to pass out & make it as M.B.A. ,,

so if u think u can devote ur 8 hrs. to study daily,, u will get success............................

CS Richa Sharma (company secretary) (2221 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

You must have long term goals to

keep you from being frustrated by

short term failures.

1 Like

Syed Faraz (Manager, Audit, KPMG) (375 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

For god's sake people, spare him. He's already changed his mind and has been motivated to continue. If you cant say something motivating dont aggravate his situation by calling him a fool, a loser and what not. If you cant do good, better shut up. He's not relying on ur criticisms to make a living!

1 Like

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

" This is the Biggest success Mantra --- I am Always Greater than my difficulties."           

varun (accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

Originally posted by : sm faraz

For god's sake people, spare him. He's already changed his mind and has been motivated to continue. If you cant say something motivating dont aggravate his situation by calling him a fool, a loser and what not. If you cant do good, better shut up. He's not relying on ur criticisms to make a living!

Thanks Faraz !!! U got me ... i want to thanks Vivek Sir , Richa, Faraz, Sucheta nd everyyyyybody who gets me motivated... Guys u all r really fighters which keeps on fighting nd u guys hav taught me how to fight nd win.. I will try my level best to bell this time nd if not then ll never giveup ... My heartliest thanks to guys... Bus ab me senti ho jauga phir.. Aaj ka exam acha gaya DT ka.. Yeppeee... Every single marks which i ll get will be ur efforts & motivation guys..Frds u hav saved one person career from being lost nd motivated many others ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: