ANIL BASWAL (CA FINAL) (292 Points)
Replied 20 September 2009

It's a hard truth,

BUT WAT CAN V DO.

ravi kiran (ca-final) (205 Points)
Replied 21 September 2009

solution is in our hands,

dont just appreciate him,just participate in the nation wide campaign

its an signature campaign which will be presented to president of india,minister of hrd,all national media.

support of student is required

here are the links of all articles u can read it and act in right time-

1)https://raviharsha1988.wordpress.com/2009/08/25/flaws-in-c-a-education-by-chirag-sawant/

2)https://raviharsha1988.wordpress.com/2009/08/27/errors-in-financial-system-in-india-by-chirag-sawant/

3)https://raviharsha1988.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/2nd-blogspot-which-contains-issue-matter-of-ca-students/

im also enclosing a sample copy of signature campaign.below details for joining campaign is in the above mentioned links

Attached File : 23 scan0001.pdf downloaded: 130 times

deora.ami (45 Points)

Well its a right step i hope so.....

AMIT (STUDENT) (43 Points)

I know Chirag.

Its the real truth gyz,i coudnt do much when he called me several times but i gess if we all gets together we would surely do something.our hypocrite Institute needs to learn a lesson.All those siting out there are a bunch of bluddy charted accountants who just want to grap nice audits,by winning elections.really.

Today all these CAs are filling nominations for the elections because they want to grab more & more Psu and other gud audits.nothing else.Nobady cares for the students,as if we are some kind of slaves.

try to do something,gyz..other thn mailing this article to each other.

All the best Chirag,and all of you.Lts unite for a bright future.

(Guest)

Thanks CHIRAG

Pradip Srinivasan (CA Final) (869 Points)
Replied 22 September 2009

Though v r able to spot out the problems v face wat solution, v do have with us. How can v make our Inst higher officials accept? 

dipak ( ca final student) (427 Points)

its good yaar par kyaon sunane wala hai

himanshu garg (consultency) (89 Points)

really there is need for change they (govt ) have take step for healthy development of a finance student not a frustating one .people who become ca are the one checking the answersheet and they want up coming student to face the same frustation which they had faced i think this is the comman mindset of eveluator of a ca students copy i support chirag the courageous student.

himanshu garg (consultency) (89 Points)

i am a ca final student for last 6 years iam giving exam of ca (first pe 2 and then final ) eight  after my 12th class iam still un employed iam not able to support my family what career security icai has given me .with the amount of hard work i have put in ca studies only i know and what mental pressure i had gone through i know only .i think this campaign must be nation wide campaign.

Replied 23 September 2009

this is a nation wide campaign ,its not an union like thing its a movement to fight against discrepencies in ca education/system

Replied 23 September 2009

mr.dipak,we are going to present problems faced by ca students in front of media and president of india.

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job) (1528 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

ABSOLUTELY TRUE SIR

Mohit Kansal (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 22 October 2009

Thanks for the Information Chirag

NAGRAJ MUJUMDAR (11) (36 Points)
Replied 25 November 2009

Yes Chirag, I am absolutely convinced with you.The whole bhendi system is corrupt. And thanx for starting a step forward against this, I am with you. We must change the system while WE ARE IN THE SYSTEM.

Vikas Kumar Gupta (Student IPCC) (408 Points)
Replied 25 November 2009

I am with you chirag.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: