Easy Office

How was this sfm paper???

Page no : 2

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 04 May 2012

Language madam...this is not youtube!!!! Even though I was not able to perform that well in this paper, still I thought that paper was really easy if you compare it to Accounts....I thought I require a year more to get the level of expertise required in CA Final accounts.

However, I am loving this attitude of ICAI, time to pull up our socks.....I knew all along this is going to happen!!!Reasons,,,,

1) Too good results not what ICAI is famous for...my relatives have been pinching me that everyone is becoming CAs these days so I am feeling good.....

2) Too many litigations against ICAI challenging its examination procedure...Simply set the hardest paper and people would stop asking for verification.

3) Employment condition is not good plus every body has been complaining about level of CA Pass students....At least when I would pass I would not be told ki sab pass ho rahe hai...Chill and work hard...BOL!!!

5 Like

rajiv bhasin (Self Employed) (109 Points)
Replied 05 May 2012

Guys, groww up....it was quite a simple paper...U guys r appearing for CA Final....and with the quality of SFM paper I saw, I think the institute was quite liberal in setting up an easy to moderate paper......CA Final is not about reading and solving N number of books and then cribbing at the end that the examination papers were not covered from the books we read.....Tomorrow we all are gonna be managers, CFO and then we cannot say that this problem was not covered in our CA syllabus and hence i cannot solve it.....Life is very difficult in practical world....and unless we have our concepts crystal clear we will always end up cribbing.....Focus on one good book or a tutor and get your concepts get cleared....Dont waste your timing in solving 100s of books.....Work on your concepts and focus on one book....The more number of books you will follow the more different concepts for solving the same problem you will see and at the end will let your mind confuse.....Better prepare yourself in a prudent manner....... When you appear for professional exam there is nothing called as a syllabus.....Can you blame the institute if in final there is a conceptual question covered from the topics we studied in our BCOM first year or class 12....No we cant....So wake up and be focussed in your approach.... With the concepts cleared if you would have foucsed on just first 3 and the fifth question one can easily score an exemption in SFM paper....Trust me it was an easy paper....Only thing u need is a patient and self confidence....relax in the exam hall and belief in yourself and the labour u have put in to reach to this level......u will excel easily.... Keep studying and enjoying and stop cribbing about the examiner's and insititute..... Regards CA Rajiv....

Siddharth Kadakia (Academics) (336 Points)
Replied 10 May 2012

SFM MAY 12 - SUGGESTED ANSWERS - BY ARCHANA KHETAN /forum/sfm-may-12-suggested-answers-201468.asp /forum/sfm-may-12-suggested-answers-201467.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: