Easy Office

How was Law Paper (CA Final) ?????

Page no : 3

chandar (Deputy Manager-Accounts)   (296 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

you all are FCA

Future Chartered Accountants

1 Like

CA Ankit Sahu (Chartered Accountant) (81 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

ya its true that 16 marks question is out of course.in RTP as well mentioned that Winding Ups Basic questions only asked....and ans of FEMA  question- mr bhattacharya is PROI.

Anurag Kathpalia (Internal Auditor) (28 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

Yes, winding up was out of syllabus. We should get together and write to ICAI about this.  Something must be done. Can't assume that ICAI would voluntarily do justice. Also, we should not let this pass without protest. 

Abhishek Gupta (Final) (1125 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

Ya every 1 must go & write to president for asking question on Winding up out of course

Jaskaran Singh (C.A FINAL Student) (46 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

Guys I Think Everyone should Send Mail Reporting On Dat Winding Up Part.... So That Atleast We can Have Chances to Pass.... 

Anirudh (Student/Articled Trainee)   (45 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

mr bhattacharya questions can have to answers on two different assumptions.. so each of them wuld b equally correct if stated in a correct manner...can someone tell me what wuld d answer for q1-d.. is mr A allowed to inspect ?

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

WINDING UP was Hot topic in OLD Syllabus, To give some reward to OLDIES such questions were asked. Now OLD or NEW everyone is a CA student. Accept the Paper AS IT IS. 

CA is a Profession where you u shud not select material for preparation.

THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST WINDING UP QUESTION WILL SURELY FAIL. TAKE MY WORDS GRANTED. THE FRUSTRATION IS COMIN OUT OF U !!

Coming back to Bhattacharya story, HE IS A PROI.....BECAUSE SECOND PART OF DEFINITION READS AS "  IN  EITHER CASE OTHERWISE THAN TAKING UP EMPLOYMENT IN INDIA......................."

b.s.gokul (final student) (545 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

@  aravind - bhatachharyya is PROI - because the stay is less than 182 days. when the period of stay is less than 182 days - the purpose for which he returned back is irrelevant and immaterial....

b.s.gokul (final student) (545 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

friends i dont think icai will do justice because winding up is such an important topic. and the question was also not so tough to that part... the question paper was overall an easy one.

@ anirudh - mr a can inspect the books irrespective of the shareholding only if authorized to do so by AoA

CA. A. K. GUPTA (HOD (Accounts Dept)) (1426 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

I AM 500% SURE Mr. BHATTACHARYYA WAS PRI.

if you are not agree, then i will tell you after exam

BEST OF LUCK OF 2nd Group

CA Harshit Talati (Partner (R.J Soni & Associates) Mumbai)   (143 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

@ Anirudh...

Mr. A Cannot inspect .. it was a question on section 209...

He is a member and so he cant inspect...

One option was that he can get himself nominated as a director and then he is eligible to inspect the books of accounts..

It is a question from May 2010 paper...

Anirudh (Student/Articled Trainee)   (45 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

thanks for d answer guys, as far as mr bhattacharya q's is concerned, the assumptiin wheter he was in india was more than 182 days in FY 09-10 is very imp.. so d case could differ !! theye asked d status for 2010-11.. for which only 2009-10 is relevant.. employment is irrelevant

mukesh agrawal (practice) (39 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

Originally posted by : abhishek agarwal

@ arvind  mr bhattcharya wud be PRI....

no he will be proi coz he resides in india for less then 183 days in preceding fy

Replied 09 May 2011

Originally posted by : Harshit Talati

@ Anirudh...

Mr. A Cannot inspect .. it was a question on section 209...

He is a member and so he cant inspect...

One option was that he can get himself nominated as a director and then he is eligible to inspect the books of accounts..

It is a question from May 2010 paper...

i think the question is related to section 235(2)

Replied 09 May 2011

from last attempt it was top...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: