Help required - nov 12 final attempt

Aspiring CA (Article) (90 Points)

09 August 2012  

Hi Friends,

I am currently preparing for my November 2012 Final attempt. I have got 3 months leave starting August 1. This leaves me around 90 days for preparations for both the groups which means approx 11 days per subject.

I have started with my Group II studies, and have started with Costing and ISCA simultaniously. I do ISCA in the morning and    Costing once I am tired of doing ISCA (always after lunch when i feel sleepy cheeky)

So far in 9 days i could not study for 1 day due to a family problem. In remaining 8 days I have covered OR completely and 2 topics of ISCA. This is a very slow rate than i expected to cover the topics. This has left me worried as I am not sure how i will cover up the entire portion in this 90 days crying..The most tinme consuming activity for me was solving all the sums in OR.. i solved each and every problem which took lot of time. I am not comfortable with just reading thru problems and solutions..this has also affected the portion i wanted to cover for ISCA.

Can someone please help me as to how i should approach this exam and am I doing the right thing in solving all problems? I am afraid this will also happen with Accts and FM. I have a timetable but currently i am finding it extremly difficult to adhere to it as things are always overflowing on other topics. Typically i study for 10 Hours a day currently with 70% for costing and 30% for ISCA. Once i finish these topics i plan to move on to next two subjects...

Please help...