Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keshav Sharma (CA FINAL)     15 August 2011

Help regarding roll no in form

IN MY IPCC EXAM FORM THERE ARE ONLY 5 DIGITS GIVEN IN COLUMN MY ROLL NO PREVIOUS ATTEMPT OF MAY 2011 WAS 124933 HOW TO WRITE THIS ROLL NO IN 5 DIGIT COLUMN??

PLEASE HELP!!

5 Replies

Namita Gupta

Namita Gupta (job)     15 August 2011

as per institute notification u hav to write only the last five digits of ur roll no. leaving the first digit...

1 Like

(Guest)
Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE)/Final examination- November 2011 Application Form

IPCE/Final examination application forms for November 2011 examination provide for filling in passing details of PEE II/ PCE/IPCE examinations. Such details include the date/month/year and roll number of the earlier examinations passed.

It is noted that the relevant portion/s of the application form provide for five boxes/circles only whereas there is a possibility that some of the students‘ roll number may contain more than 5 digits.

It is hereby clarified that such candidates are requested to fill up only the last 5 digits of their roll number and leave out the first digit.

For example, if a student’s roll number is 172536, he should fill up only the digits 72536 leaving the first digit, i.e. 1, ( the first digit from the left)

Inconvenience, if any, caused to students in this regard is deeply regretted.

Examination Dept.
1 Like
CA ADITYA SHARMA

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE )     15 August 2011

write last 5 digits only                                    

1 Like
Durgesh Joglekar

Durgesh Joglekar (Mcom)     15 August 2011

Agree with Namita

Kaustubh Nivande

Kaustubh Nivande (nothing)     09 February 2012

i have lost my admit card of ipcc nov 2011how do iget my roll number information inorder to check my results.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags