Help Pzzz....

Hi everyone...

I have registered for IPCC in jan 2010....I have some queries..:

1).  I have submitted Rs. 12000 at time of registration.

2). I have not taken the ITT traning cuz of some reasons.

3). I have applied for IPCC group 1 exam for nov 2010.

Questions  :

1) Is it possible that i can take the ITT training after IPCC exam. ?

2) If not, than do I have to re register for IPCC and deposit rs. 12000  again. ?

Please reply soon........

Thanks in advance....


 

Replies (3)

Dear Vishesh,

Yea You Can take ITT training after appearing  for the IPCC exam also.

But try to finish it as early as possible after giving ur Nov Attempt.

Yup! san is correct...

And try to complete ITT  Programme soon  before you get the results of NOV attempt...

thanks guys....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details