M a tybcom student as well as CA-Ipcc student...this was my fourth attempt in nov13 this year...even after much studying m nt able to clear ipcc..can anyone plz suggest other career options which I can hav as I am thinking of dropping CA if I dont clear it this time..plz suggest which doesnt take a lot of time as m already 20yrs nw..
You can still make a whole hearted attempt at IPCC….but nonetheless, if at all you are looking at an alternative option, you could take up a combination like CS plus LL.B….
This is also a very good combination and also, somewhere, a bit simpler than CA…
Although CS is a professional course, as compared to CA, it is easy…
Yes..articleship has been made compulsory..it is to be done for 15 months….
But yes..in CS, the articleship can be done with a company as well..so that is the advantage…you can start working in the company and then you have a chance of getting absorbed there itself…
Also, usually the companies pay you a better stipend…
And as far as LL.b goes, I am doing it from Mumbai…so can tell you about here only..it is simple..and you should be through…