Guidance for examination

I am a Senior Professor and Head of Department of  Accountancy & Computers at Kum. U. R. Shah Women's College of Commerce, Ghatkopar, teaching since 1984 when I had passed C.A.

I have taught from XI to IPCC

I am vising faculty at ICAI Orientation & GMCS, ICSI for GMCS, IIT - MBA Finance, D. Y. Patil - M.B.A. Finance, Guru Nanak Inst. of Mgt. Studies M.B.A. Finance and so on.

I have office at Ghatkopar and practising under the firm name V. K. Ashar and Compnay (C.As.) in the areas of Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Wealth Management, Finance and allied areas.

My wife is also a professor in B.M.S. at Mulund College of Commerce, MUMBAI. She is having teaching experience of aound 20 years. 

My son CA. Hardik is a Rank Holder at C.P.T. and I.P.C.C. and did his articleship with P.W.C. and is currently working with Deloitts and also pursuing further studies of C.F.A. and F.R.M. 

My two brothers are also well qualified.

As a part of our social responsibility our family is giving Free Carrier and Educational Couselling with specific emphasis on clearing any exam at the earliest. I have motivated and guided many students to become C.A. The eldest student to whom we have motivated had started C.P.T. at the age of 47 and had cleared C.P.T. & I.P.C.C. Group I till now.

If any student requires any type of guidance, do write to me.  

CA. Prof. VimalKumar K. Ashar - Mumbai. vkashar @ gmail.com


 

Replies (1)
iseduex postal test series reliable

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details