Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Good News PCC Stream Final Students:-)

Suman (CA FINAL) (214 Points)

06 August 2010  

Hi friends,

PCC Stream Final Students are eligible to appear Final Exam 6 months before completion of Articles. I got confirmedd by calling Delhi Office and then from there to Noida 0120 3989398

Lets Start up our studies Seriously. Eventhough it was conveyed late vl leave those worries and vl utilise the forthcoming 3 months effectively.

Source : https://icaiexam.icai.org/guidelines.php

you must be in service as on 1st November, 2010 and serving the last six months of article training including excess leave, if any and due to complete 3 1/2 years on or before 30th April, 2011(for PCC students)

As per Regulation 29 B(i) ,and in accordance with the resolution of the Council under Regulation No. 205 the candidates of Final Examination can appear in the last 6 months of their article training period of 3 1/2 years. Hence such candidates eligible to appear in the final examination to be held in November 2010, subject to other requirements, need to have 3 years of article training without excess leave as on 31.10.2010 and in service as on 1.11.2010.

Kindly Pass this info to your friends, Seniors and Juniors who may not be aware.

ALL THE BEST :-)

58 Replies

CA Sumit Arora (CA) (1410 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

Thanks Suman.......

3 Like

Replied 06 August 2010

Welcome Sumit:-)

My kind request to all is kindly pass this info as many are not aware of their eligibility to take up the exam.

KSHEER SAGAR (student) (22 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

thanx a ton suman i was wailtin for dis info only

CA VISHAL RANA,CS,B.Com,AMFI (Chartered Accountant in Whole Time Practice)   (4354 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

thanks suman

Ajay kumar (assistant) (481 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

Thanks suman............................

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15587 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

THANKS FOR INFO

Replied 06 August 2010

Most Welcome friends:-)

Knowledge and information are for Sharing.

VINAY MAHAJAN (CA FINAL) (92 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

Please can u confirm as my articles getting over by the  end of 17 DEC 2010 and after that excess leave training end over 17 march 2011   , am i eligible for Nov 2010 Final Exam

plz tell i will eligibl or not

suman

Replied 06 August 2010

Hi Vinay

I think u r eligible Since 3yrs of articles got over and along vd excess leave articles getting over by 17th March.

Anyway confirm ur eligibility by contacting ICAI 0120 3989398..

ALL THE BEST:-)

VINAY MAHAJAN (CA FINAL) (92 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

thanx a lot

Suman

Replied 06 August 2010

Hi friends,

I found this link in CAClub India and found it really a great effort taken for our Students' community.

E-learning Classes if its available at the earliest will be of a great help for all of us.

Watch it and Enjoy.:-)

https://www.sreeramcoachingpoint.com/website/index.php

Chitra Sivaraman (Service) (36 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

Whether this would be applicable for only Nov 10 Attempt or applicable from Nov 10 attempt.

Please confirm.

CA Arindam Dey (Chartered Accountant) (117 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

Yes, good news indeed but is'nt it too late? They should have allowed it at the time they introduced IPCC. Anyway, I see very little hope of getting leave now owing to busy tax audit season ahead as we weren't prepared for such an announcement at the 11th hour.

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5454 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

hmm

well if it had been done earlier i wud had taken ca final exams in May 2010

well koi baat nahi 

congrats for those who are now eligible 6 months earlier

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register